Crème de la Crème Developer Diary and Romance Guide (Spoilers)

I’m going to venture Sasuke is referring to the girl that has Blaise’s scarf, the one that you can overhear, iirc, at a meal saying that since Blaise has been expelled and isn’t returning and isn’t going to ask for it back, the scarf is hers now.

1 Like

Aha, perfect! I remembered Marguerite from an earlier scene but had forgotten that particular one. Thank you!

I think you’re right, increasing Direct rather than Manipulative for that choice makes more sense. I’ll drop Abby a line.

2 Likes

Thank you This a huge help cause I couldn’t figure out How :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I just have one last question

How many characters can you even have in a polygamous relationship?

You can be with Max and Delacroix in a polyamorous relationship, and you can make decisions about whether or not two of you would like to get married as part of that (Westerlin doesn’t have legal marriage between more than two people). Some characters (Florin, Max, Freddie and Delacroix) are OK with being dated on the side but that’s more of a casual setup.

1 Like

Does Rosario and Auguste mind multi - romancing?

That was precisely it, thank you. I didn’t know how to blur it if it was too spoiler-esque, so was trying to be as vague as possible.

2 Likes

Glad I got it right. For future reference, blurring a spoiler can be done by selecting the text you want to blur, clicking the little gear icon, and picking blur spoiler.

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

I just found another instance. If you go to the first dance with Hartmann (I took Hartmann as a friend in this playthrough) and choose to tell him enthusiastically that it went well, the choice raises the manipulative stat. However, his reply mentions specifically how it’s nice that MC said it so directly. Ok, I went back and made a different choice (give Hartmann a hug, if amenable), but I still lost direct so it may be that hugging Karson and having it mean more than friendship causes the bump in manipulative, in which case I’m confused. How else do you start a romance with Karson (I’m trying this route for the first time)?