Crème de la Crème Discussion and Romance Guide (Spoilers Within)

Thank you for the info :heart:

By the way, Author
@HannahPS
If you aren’t too busy >_<
I was just curious what exactly happened after Blaise lose the election?
May I know the details of the minor drama? :sweat_smile:

And since Max is already confirmed good at singing, can I also know how good the other ROs (+ Gonzales) are at singing?

Thank you so much :heart:

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

Helllooo :heart:
How are you doing?
How’s Remy and your Creme Self playthrough going?

1 Like

Taking a break, apparently. Reise is out now getting into the Royal Affairs demo…Remy’s waiting until she finishes up.

Reise, however…is having the time of her life! :smirk: she hasn’t gotten too far, but she’s appreciating Asher. Time will tell how far that goes before someone else shows on her radar…

But you could tell that Remy’s my main MC, huh? Love that flirty ho to bits! Don’t tell anyone, though… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ohh you’re having a break?
I hope you enjoy it :heart:

Oh so Remy will also have a chance at Royal Affairs?

Hahahhaha Who knows maybe Asher is okay with polyamory?

Hai hai XD

But have you tried playing as yourself in Creme by the way?

-says @Pandaren on a public forum-

Sure :rofl: :ok_hand:

I have not! Horrible of me, oy?

Looking to do that tomorrow on my day off, and unlike Remy, Nikki’s a one-person woman. :grin:

Remy side-eyes and smirks. :smirk:

The Heart’s Choice stories were an accident, woman! :unamused:

2 Likes

She saw Reise playing it and HAD to try it. Told her it would break continuity.

Remy flips the bird at me.

1 Like

Another Fun fact Enthusing about how Lady Renaldt has the college’s best interests will raise your Flair and Manipulation…
Also Just learned that it’s Wits that allows you to see sabotages, not Intrigue. I played as myself and saw Florin’s sabotage even though my Intrigue was a 28 xD

1 Like

Why not make Remy a fourth wall breaker or dimension hopper to romance as many people as possible (nyehehe)

2 Likes

It’s actually either or! If either Wit or Intrigue passes the stat check, then you’ll notice the sabotage.

1 Like

No not horrible
I was just wondering since you said before you plan to :sweat_smile:
Gomen

Hahhaha what happened to the Hearts of Choice one?
@Tyrexisaurus_Rex
Truee
Similar to Alice except Remy’s purpose is to
Expand her harem :rofl:

Wow thank you
@Tyrexisaurus_Rex and @violet for the information :heart:

I like how even the info changes depending on the stats XD
Ex:
With low Intrigue:
Auguste looks genuinely concerned about what happened

With high intrigue:
Even if they are putting their hands on their lap and reclining in what appears to be a casual manner, this is most likely a calculated move

4 Likes

Oh really? Never noticed, considering that my Intrigue is almost always trash (or the fact that I skim through everything.

3 Likes

Well, in “A Player’s Heart,” I went fron Celeine, to Myrr, to Jasquillyn, to Mervelles…in one playthrough. As myself. :persevere:

Remy chuckles knowingly and raises a glass of whisky.

Shut up, Remy. You KNOW I was intending to stop at Myrr!

But Intrigue is a decent stat to raise, if you play it right.

1 Like

Yeah, but the choices I choose end up trashing Intrigue (mainly because I try to be friendly with everyone, so even my Domineering gets trashed as well). I’m trying to play a Domineering Manipulative High Intrigue playthrough to test out other choices, but I end up trashing all three even if I try hard enough.

I guess I’m just naturally Accomodating and Direct xD

Panda has taken a page out of Remy…interesting…

1 Like

That wasn’t supposed to happen…I talked with them, held their hand, one thing led to another…

This isn’t helping my case, is it? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Speaking of choices, sometimes I don’t understand why my characters become traditional.

1 Like

Yes XD
Not just with Intrigue
Several stats and choices you made (like what school you went too) changes details throughout the course of the story which are fun tidbits for me XD

Ooof hahhaha XD
Things happen-

Who is the RO Nikki is currently going for in Cdlc?

Hahhaha you love the characters too much to pick the mean choices hahha
Which is understandable really XD They are wonderful

One of my MCs went through and finishes a playthrough with 96% direct and 81% Accommodating XD

Have you tried making a completely mean and discreet MC?

Choices like going for a teacher after eavesdropping on Blaise, protecting a teacher and helping Gallatin because it is right/proper, not cheating/ wanting extra marks during the exams and refusing to help Lady Renaldt usually change your stats into Traditional I think

So continuing on my guide for Mrs.Benton’s shop. I have found a couple of new things (decently small though).
First off, the choices before you actually go to the shop do increase your stats but also DECREASES a stat as well.

I’ll be the best cake seller in town! +2 Spirit (-2 Intrigue)
This is clearly an excuse to for the teachers to slack off. +2 Intrigue (-2 Spirit)
It’ll be interesting to listen for gossip. +2 Wits (-2 Poise)
I’ll try to uphold the college’s reputation. +2 Poise (-2 Flair)

“I enthuse that she has the college’s best interests at heart” actually increases Flair, my b.

The choice before the last two choices affects your demeanor in small ways. The first choice will make you more Direct, but I have no information about the others

And the last two choices (the one where the first choice affects the second choice options) I’ve figured some of it out.

I’m curious about Gaspard Breiner. There’s obviously a story here.
Splits into three choices
Saying I’m keen to avoid any mistakeshe might have made (Usually being keen means Spirit, but don’t quote me on that, I think it increases Flair)
Pretending to have heard his name somewhere else (Most like 45+ Intrigue, I think it increase Wits)
Telling the Truth: Mrs.Benton liked him, and wondered how he was doing (Direct>Manipulative, increases Spirit)

I tell them that Mrs.Benton was an excellent influence
Splits into three choices
Get a bettermark for placement by showing how well we got on (so I failed it and my Spirit/Flair was low, so either it’s Spirit, Flair, or Manipulative)
Make sure Mrs.Benton doesn’t get in trouble (Accommodating, I believe)
Demonstrate that I’m in control of the situation (Domineering, definitely).

I tell them that about Mrs.Benton’s negative comments. It’ll improve my standing with Lady Renaldt.
Splits into three choices.
“I didn’t want to say anything, but it was hard to listen to her gossip about old students.” (I have no clue about this one)
“I felt uncomfortable about her saying rude things about Gallatin College” (Either Traditional or Poise…or even Spirit maybe).
“I wanted to get on with my work, but she was trying to make me discuss Lady Renaldt.” (Direct)

I tell them that Florin came in and tried to distract me.
Splits into three choices.
“(Florin) acts as if she owns the place, but what good has she ever done?” (Most like Domineering, but could be Flair)
“(Florin) was completely inappropiate, and she got away with it.” (I have no idea, most likely Traditional)
“All I wanted was to get on with my work, but (Florin) decided to come and bother me.” (Direct)

Still doing testing. Some are confirmed, but others aren’t or needs more testing to prove it correctly. Hopefully this helps even more.
Also I need to learn which choice increase which stat (if succeeded)

1 Like