Crème de la Crème Discussion and Romance Guide (Spoilers Within)

I agree with you. Normally, most of storys about royal MC’S are about “MC who was born royal but raised like a commoner” or “MC who was born a commoner but has to fight for their spot as a noble” So a MC who was actually born as a royal and raised as one is definitely something not seen as much. I would like to read a story with that protagonist.

9 Likes

Been playing this game like crazy and I still have no idea how to get the achievement ‘College No More’. Would appreciate any help here.

1 Like

Did anyone else go the double agent route with their MC(s)? I feel like it’s incredibly fitting for my main girl, who is usually focused on poise, intrigue, and wit (and spirit after hanging with Gonzalez), but is also a generally nice person and wouldn’t stand for the students being forced into the mines . I also wish that there was specific text for it in the stats screen, such as “You ensured that Blaise and (other indentured person [who knows MC’s true allegiance]) escaped from the mines, and they later helped you expose Renalt publicly/ talk to the authorities and move against Renalt.”

@HannahPS

Are Max/Gonzalez the only two students that can be forcibly indentured (other than [potentially] MC and Blaise)? Is there any way that Hartmann, Delacroix, or Freddie could be sent to the mines (Not that I want them sent to the mines)?

So far, I have romanced Hartmann (engaged both times) and Rosario (committed [non-engaged] and engaged). I adore both of them wholeheartedly (although Hartmann was my favorite RO since the teaser). Looking forward to trying Freddie’s route as well as Max’s, Karson’s, Delacroix’s, Gonzalez’s friendship route, and Blaise’s route (Florin doesn’t really appeal to me or my main MC as I [and she] would prefer a commitment of sorts, and after playing through the game a couple times, I don’t think I can look at Auguste and see them as romanceable).

@Jay_Tarrant

Complete the investigation so that Renalt gets removed from her position and imprisoned thanks to the inspector. I find that the double agent route is easier for this, as the stats to pull it off successfully seem to be the same ones for writing convincing letters. Then, in chapter 12 (I think 12 is the last chapter), you get the letter from the inspector asking what the best course of action is for Gallatin College. Choose to either merge Gallatin with Archambault or dissolve Gallatin (I am not sure if dissolving Gallatin without merging is ever an option)

2 Likes

I always do that xD it’s a better fit for my MC who normally also has poise, intrigue and wits as high stats, than letting her get sent to the mines.

(How do I quote blurred text anyway?)

1 Like

Please use the
[spoiler]This text will be blurred[/spoiler]

I’m pretty sure anyone else can be sent to the mines because I got Hartman as well as Gonzalez and Max get sent.

2 Likes

I read on the other topic that the person who gets sent to the mines is the person you have the highest non-romantic relationship with, unless you are a prefect-- then it is Max that gets sent away (I don’t know if they still get kidnapped if you romance them as a prefect).

3 Likes

What about just getting her removed from her position? My investigation always ends with Schroeder facing charges but a deeper investigation being conducted by the Inspector.

1 Like

(So I’d have to type again the spoiler I want to quote? That’s just too much work)

1 Like

Or just copy and paste it into the spoiler brackets.

2 Likes

(I think that might be a big drawback of me always using the phone to visit this forum: I can’t even select what’s under spoiler. Okay, I’m done with discussing offtopic stuff. Sorry everyone.)

1 Like

I achieved this by saying that I’ll go along with her plan but then working with Karson to get Blaise and Max out of the mines. When it comes to final confrontation, choose to do it publicly and convince the inspector of your trustworthiness using whatever stats you have.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

I wonder how is everyones MCs relationship with MCs parents? I tend to pick gambling as the source of how the parents got disgraced and since I’m not fond of that habit IRL either it makes it easy to play an MC who dislikes her parents and only cares about restoring the family name for her own gain, while the parents just happen to also win with that.

2 Likes

How do you play as a sherlock holmes or hercule Poirot type character?

1 Like

I have always been a fan of those high society and intrigue type of stories, after all, my favorite choice of game ever is Tally Ho! It is certainly no question that I was rather interested in this story.

I was absolutely impressed by the fact that this game was able to deliver fleshed-out characters, especially when you have 10+ characters. I think that this is attributed to the fair amount of opportunities to boost the player’s relationship with the characters.

However, I do wish that more character had some sort of involvement with the endgame. I would have recommended some Archambault involvement (like a student knowing about it or a teacher being a supporter of Renaldt). I wished to have seen more from Auguste because of the fact that they are the offspring of Renaldt. Freddie is a member of the lower class and I thought of them having a hand in stopping Renaldt’s actions since it is a clear abuse of power of the higher classes. But other than that, the endgame was rather surprising because I saw this game as a slice-of-life kind of story, but it is a welcome one because it was very well thought-out sequence that utilized characters like Karson and Blaise in a meaningful way, since up until that point I thought they were very underused.

5 Likes

I suppose you’d need high wits stat since that’s the one tied to observation.

2 Likes

My mc loves them but he also knows not to trust them, if that makes sense.
Really it is a bit less outlandish version of how that goes between Saffy and her mum on Absolutely Fabulous, or for an example on this site for how my actual prince character in Seven Heirs relates to the mother who flits in and out of his life at seemingly random intervals.

3 Likes

I was wondering if anyone knows the best stats to have for romancing Rosario, I’m starting out the game and still am figureing things out

There aren’t really particular skills that matter, but in the first post of the thread there’s some info about how to get engaged to Rosario :slightly_smiling_face:

Apparently so! My musical knowledge is very not in his style so thank you for reminding me, I’d never have remembered otherwise :smile:

2 Likes