Crème de la Crème Developer Diary and Romance Guide (Spoilers)

All right! By popular demand let’s do this again :smiley: You’ve got until next Tuesday to get your votes in.

• Auguste
  • Delacroix
  • Florin
  • Freddie
  • Gonzalez
  • Hartmann
  • Karson
  • Max
  • Rosario

0 voters

9 Likes

Is it just me or I can’t vote?

I can’t vote either.

The Discourse polls are so weirdly sensitive for arrow keys changing the date! Should work now.

5 Likes

I vote for Mr Griffith because I like being difficult :grin:

2 Likes

All right, since you’re making our dinner tonight…

Mr Griffith is…

…a CAPRICORN :capricorn: :goat::fish:
…and I would cast Lee Pace for his role!
Capture

16 Likes

OMG DONT MAKE ME HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM, please!!

4 Likes

Mostly people have confessed crushes on Miss Dalca or Mr Blanchard so it’s nice for Mr Griffith to get some fan love too! :laughing:

4 Likes

It’s true, I have a big gay crush on Miss Dalca.

9 Likes

I love that I inadvertently made it so you can’t see the poll results until you vote. Since I’ve recused myself from voting, it’ll be a total surprise for me when the poll closes!

5 Likes

I would like to see which (non)fictional character that the readers will be modelling their MC after once the game is released.

For example: I will be using Blair and “Innocent Jenny” from “Gossip Girl” as my first two models for my MC …

@HannahPS - In your opinion, which of your NPC characters would most likely be my Blair’s Charles and which would be Jenny’s ?

3 Likes

Could we start now? I have three in mind for my MC, a combination of Lady Sibyll Crawford, Elizabeth Bennet and Tina Goldstein.

2 Likes

@Eiwynn - for Blair perhaps Florin, if your MC wanted a fling, or Max if she wants more of a rebel with a good heart :slight_smile:

And for Jenny … hmmm, maybe Auguste if she wants someone who’d help her social climb. Or Freddie if she realises she wants someone more genuine and kind!

2 Likes

A seemingly-snooty Darcy sort of type might be Hartmann or Auguste! Or a more sweet chatty one (ala Wickham before he was revealed to be evil) might be Rosario?

Edit: ahh missed that you hadn’t mentioned asking about who would be suited for your MC, I got mixed up between your and Eiwynn’s posts. Your MC sounds awesome :smile:

6 Likes

Thanks for answering all the same. :joy: It’s spot on since I’m eyeing Hartmann as well as Auguste. My initial one was Blaise but another type of MC would be suited for him as I gotten to know my MC better.

4 Likes

Me when I was a teacher:

How I felt inside: Mr Blanchard
How I acted to the students: Miss Dalca
How I wished I could act: Mr Griffith

9 Likes

O GOSH

IT’S RELEASE WEEK

AND HERE’S AN INTERVIEW AND DEMO

24 Likes

You stole Mary’s thunder … will she ever forgive you? :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

I also find it funny that I read your post in the “Valley Girl” voice. lol

9 Likes

Is Floris a RO or marriage option?

1 Like

Yes romanceable, no not marriageable.