Crème de la Crème Developer Diary and Romance Guide (Spoilers)

And the votes are in! Blaise it is. I will see about taking some quizzes either early tomorrow or in the evening. I have less time to do it in than I would have had before, but it’s for a good reason - I’ve just had my first day at :sparkles::sparkles: a new job! :sparkles::sparkles: which I’m feeling very good about.

11 Likes

Good for you!! You have the game coming out and a new job. It must be quite a bit of excitement for you. Congratulations

I really want ot try this game out but the dashingdon link always leads to an error saying that the game cannot be found. Why is that?

Probably because since the game has been submitted to COG and is about to be released soon, no need for the demo anymore.

4 Likes

Yep, what @MIGSey said. I’ll edit the posts later today to better reflect what’s there. The demo shouldn’t be too far away though!

4 Likes

The results are in!

Blaise Marechal is an ARIES :aries: :sheep:
…and is an ESFP, the Entertainer: Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving…
…and I would cast Tyler Posey, Camila Mendes, or Indya Moore
Capture

…and Blaise grew up in a lovely townhouse, 73 Stretfield Park, in Fenburg, the capital of Westerlin. Blaise had lots of lavish holidays, though, spending occasional winters in Zaledo to escape the cold, and staying in the Marechal beach house during the summer. The main family home was many storeys tall, and Blaise’s favourite place to sit was on the topmost balcony overlooking the bright, colourful garden. Blaise has studied at Gallatin since age 13.

33 Likes

All right! By popular demand let’s do this again :smiley: You’ve got until next Tuesday to get your votes in.

• Auguste
  • Delacroix
  • Florin
  • Freddie
  • Gonzalez
  • Hartmann
  • Karson
  • Max
  • Rosario

0 voters

9 Likes

Is it just me or I can’t vote?

I can’t vote either.

The Discourse polls are so weirdly sensitive for arrow keys changing the date! Should work now.

5 Likes

I vote for Mr Griffith because I like being difficult :grin:

2 Likes

All right, since you’re making our dinner tonight…

Mr Griffith is…

…a CAPRICORN :capricorn: :goat::fish:
…and I would cast Lee Pace for his role!
Capture

16 Likes

OMG DONT MAKE ME HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM, please!!

4 Likes

Mostly people have confessed crushes on Miss Dalca or Mr Blanchard so it’s nice for Mr Griffith to get some fan love too! :laughing:

4 Likes

It’s true, I have a big gay crush on Miss Dalca.

9 Likes

I love that I inadvertently made it so you can’t see the poll results until you vote. Since I’ve recused myself from voting, it’ll be a total surprise for me when the poll closes!

5 Likes

I would like to see which (non)fictional character that the readers will be modelling their MC after once the game is released.

For example: I will be using Blair and “Innocent Jenny” from “Gossip Girl” as my first two models for my MC …

@HannahPS - In your opinion, which of your NPC characters would most likely be my Blair’s Charles and which would be Jenny’s ?

3 Likes

Could we start now? I have three in mind for my MC, a combination of Lady Sibyll Crawford, Elizabeth Bennet and Tina Goldstein.

2 Likes

@Eiwynn - for Blair perhaps Florin, if your MC wanted a fling, or Max if she wants more of a rebel with a good heart :slight_smile:

And for Jenny … hmmm, maybe Auguste if she wants someone who’d help her social climb. Or Freddie if she realises she wants someone more genuine and kind!

2 Likes

A seemingly-snooty Darcy sort of type might be Hartmann or Auguste! Or a more sweet chatty one (ala Wickham before he was revealed to be evil) might be Rosario?

Edit: ahh missed that you hadn’t mentioned asking about who would be suited for your MC, I got mixed up between your and Eiwynn’s posts. Your MC sounds awesome :smile:

6 Likes