Crème de la Crème Developer Diary and Romance Guide (Spoilers)

Hello! Could you give us a picture of what Max would look like as a male? Thank you so much! @HannahPS

1 Like

Omg yesss I’d love to a see a picture of max as wel!

1 Like

Hello everyone!
I have a question about Max.
I understand it might be difficult to explain but I really would like the help.
How do I get max to tutor me in dancing? I made the choices before and am trying to romance him again. However, I can’t seem to get to that scene. Anyone know how I can get him to tutor me?
Thank you for your time.
@HannahPS

2 Likes

Have Flair as your worst stats.

2 Likes

Thank you for answering the questions @Urban, that’s very kind (and accurate!)

Hey @Karen_Bon_bp and @Katlikestoread222, I could swear I had done a Max trivia post - thank you for asking, I do have some pics in my little casting document of dreams so I’ll put one up in not too long :smiley:

2 Likes

Here are some snippets and casting pics for Max:

Max is an ARIES :aries: :ram:
and is an ESFP, the Entertainer: Extroverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving…
…and I would cast them with Letitia Wright, Jordan Fisher, or Amandla Stenberg

Max grew up with their two mothers and their older sister on a country estate. They found the provincial environment tiresome and initially started acting out from boredom, but their parents see it as a phase the Max has to get out of their system. The Van Meyers’ wealth and good name is why Max is still at Gallatin! Max loves to make a splash and enjoys wearing dark, dramatic clothing for that glamorous look.

15 Likes

Your taste for the male versions of your characters is just…

(All choices for all genders are great, but you’re really just knocking it out of the park with the guys! :heart_eyes:)

4 Likes

I have not yet romanced Max. The pictures of them make me want to.

How does a generally proper, rule-abiding MC romance them?

3 Likes

Perhaps, you can bend the rules somewhat, run interference on Hartman, reciprocate flirtation and make out with him or her at the party.

2 Likes

Haha thank you!

@Snowflower Max is fairly chill even if you’re quite law abiding; there will be more persuading to do if you’re a Prefect but they’re generally happy to go for a romance with a traditional character as long as you’re not consistently mean to them.

5 Likes

I’ve tagged “Flair” as my weakest skill, and gotten the highest relationship that I can before chapter 2 with Max. However, I’m still getting the tutoring lesson with either Freddie or Delacroix. I’ve also tried lowering my relationships down. Do any of you have any ideas with what else I can do? Thank you very much. :heart:

You must have raised your flair, that is why you aren’t getting Max.
It’s not just choosing it as your worst, it needs to be the lowest stats you have at the beginning of chapter 2.
IIRC, this is the remedial class you get:
Freddie = Wit
Delacroix = Intrigue
Gonzalez = Spirit
Max = Flair
Harthmann = Poise

1 Like

Is there walkthrough for this game?. Not romance walkthrough because it’s already have, i mean walkthrough for an ending

I’m not sure what ending you’re after, but there is a very detailed very spoilery walkthrough for getting Lady Renaldt put in jail.

3 Likes

Yeah, loved how if you use the prestige of the top school…it goes all smoothly. (and yes this is sarcasm) them bunch of snob…

Cose I’m still butthurt that if I get the two teachers, the damn Inspector still can leave her working . I’m like pfff…elitist snob…so not fair…

One thing I wish was default…was ‘Restitution to those who were hurt?’ …cose…I feel guilty if I choose something else…like Making teacher Lady as the head, or ask for a job, or suggest they merge the two schools…

Yes this exactly i what i need thank you

1 Like

Joining a club:
You can fail joining a club if it is the first club you are trying to join and if you fail in the first part, after the first failure you will always join the second one. The first club you try to join boost one stats but reduce another.

Gallatin Swans:

Trying to join the Gallatin Swan raises Spirit, but lowers Intrigue.

Summary

First part:
I climb across, using a log to balance. (36 Poise or 26 if you were inivted)
I brace myself and leap across the gap. (36 Spirit or 26 if you were inivted)
I look for a better route. We don’t need to follow Isabelle’s directions. (36 Wit or 26 if you were inivted)

Second Part:
I barrel through the clearing. (36 Spirit or 26 if you were inivted)
I look for another way. I don’t want to disturb the Birchmeier Society. (36 Wit or 26 if you were inivted)
I yell a warning before we come through. It’s only fair. (36 Flair or 26 if you were inivted)

Third Part:
I cheer Gonzalez on dramatically, to bolster her resolve. (36 Flair or 26 if you were inivted)
I push myself as hard as I can, even if it means leaving Gonzalez behind. (36 Spirit or 26 if you were inivted)
I encourage Gonzalez to calm down and rest. We need to keep clear heads. (36 Poise or 26 if you were inivted)

Prefrects:
Trying to join the Prefects raises your Poise, but lowers your Flair.

Summary

First Part:
I move closer to eavesdrop on them and get wind of their plans. (36 Intrigue or 26 if you were inivted)
I track them at a distance, keeping my eye on their path. (36 Wit or 26 if you were inivted)
I create a distraction to flush them out. (36 Flair or 26 if you were inivted)

Second Part:
I head directly into the forest to chase them down. (36 Spirit or 26 if you were inivted)
I make noise to scare them into Hartmann’s path. (36 Flair or 26 if you were inivted)
I consider the best route that the Starlings would take, and anticipate their movements. (36 Wit or 26 if you were inivted)

Third Part:
I fix them with a calm stare. “Come back to college.” (Poise 36 or 26 if you were inivted)
They should think logically. They’ll only get into more trouble if they stay out. (Wit 36 or 26 if you were inivted)
I threaten them into coming quietly.(51 Domineering or 36 if you were inivted)

Starlings:
Trying to join the Starlings raises your Flair, but lowers your Wit.

Summary

First Part:
I fake a medical emergency. (36 Intrigue or 26 if you were inivted)
I race down the stairs so quickly that Mr. Griffith doesn’t spot me. (36 Spirit or 26 if you were inivted)
I take a deep breath and climb carefully down the trellis. (36 Poise or 26 if you were inivted)

Second Part:
I scream to distract the prefects, then race in the other direction. (36 Flair or 26 if you were inivted)
I run away from the prefects as fast as I can. (36 Spirit or 26 if you were inivted)
I tell the Starlings to calm down a moment and think about the best way to go. (36 Poise or 26 if you were inivted)

Third Part:
I strut forward. “Don’t you know who I am? My parents could get you in trouble.” (36 Flair or 26 if you were inivted)
She’s unlikely to let us in, but I look for someone who looks likely to buy us alcohol. (36 Wit or 26 if you were inivted)
[Lie] “We’re exempt from curfew tonight, for good behavior.” (36 Intrigue or 26 if you were inivted)

Birchmeier Society:
Trying to join the Birchmeier Society raises your Wit, but lowers your Spirit.

Summary

First Part:
I climb across, using a log to balance. (36 Poiseor or 26 if you were inivted)
I brace myself and leap across the gap. (36 Spiritor or 26 if you were inivted to the Gallatin Swan (probably a bug))
I look for a better route. We don’t need to follow Lucien’s directions. (36 Wit or 26 if you were inivted to the Gallatin Swan (probably a bug))

Second Part:
I stand and greet them clearly, in the hope that they don’t ruin our investigations. (36 Poise
I trip them up as they come through the clearing, making it look like an accident. (36 Intrigue
I mock the lacrosse players as they pass. (36 Flair

Third Part
I cheer Freddie on, to bolster her resolve. (36 Flair or 26 if you were inivted)
I push on ahead, leaving Freddie behind. (36 Spirit or 26 if you were inivted)
I tell Freddie to pause and calm down. We shouldn’t hurt ourselves doing this. (36 Poise or 26 if you were inivted)

Children of Hecate:
Trying to join the Children of Hecate raises your Intrigue, but lowers your Poise.

Summary

First Part:
I fake a medical emergency. (36 Intrigue or 26 if you were inivted)
I rush to the window and climb down the trellis. (36 Spirit or 26 if you were inivted)
I calm myself and trust that the Clemency ghost will help us leave. (36 Poise or 26 if you were inivted)

Second Part:
I pose dramatically, and pour the spirits with a shout. (36 Flair or 26 if you were inivted)
I perform carefully, taking everything seriously. (36 Poise or 26 if you were inivted)
I pretend to take the whole thing seriously. (36 Intrigue or 26 if you were inivted)

Third Part:
I call out to whatever’s out there. (36 Flair or 26 if you were inivted)
I keep the group calm. (36 Poise or 26 if you were inivted)
I call on the group to fight whatever it is. (36 Spirit or 26 if you were inivted)
I draw a protective circle around us. (36 Wit or 26 if you were inivted)

Club’s Quest:
In Chapter 9, there is a quest for each club, succeding in this quest has a different reward for each club.

Gallatin Swans:
Reward: Make it easier to get the Archeological Internship from Beatrix.
Quest:

Summary

I rally the team to my side. I trust that they’ll follow me. (Popularity 56)
I encourage Karson to take the lead. He knows what he’s doing. (Karlson relationship 46)
The team is strong enough to fix this together. (Clique Strength 56)

Prefects:
Reward: Make it easier to get a Teacher job at Gallatin.
Quest:

Summary

This is bigger than just the Committee. I think we should rally the rest of the college to help. (Populairty 56)
I suggest asking KArsonto act as a spy for us. he’ll go unnoticed. (Karson relationship 46)
We’re strong enough to deal with this problem alone. (Clique Strength 56)

Starlings
Reward: make it easier it easier to choose to do nothing in Chapter 9 and continue the Starling’s plan to start a rebellion/build a communal comunity/ build a debauchery house.
Quest:

Summary

I agree. We’re strong enough to do it independently. (56 Clique Strenght)
We can ask people outside the Starlings to pitch in. (56 Popularity)
I suggest wheedling money out of our parents. (56 Parent relationship)

Starlings’ Plans:

Summary

Cooking up anti-establishment ideas. We’d need to be strong, but we’d be working together. (56 Clique Strength, start a Rebellion)
If we’re serious about doing this, we could live off the land and build a sustainable community. (Focused is higher than Carefree, Communal Community)
Drinking, drugs, and anything else we please. We have enough friends to make it happen (55 Popularity, start a Debauchery House)
We don’t have to have a goal. We can let it grow however we see fit.( If Carefree is 50 or higher it will be a Debauchery House, if Focused is higher then it will be either the Rebellion (if Max is not steady) or the Community (if Max is steady)

Birchmeier Society:
Reward: make it easier to join Gessner University.
Quest:

Summary

I’ll encourage everyone to work together on their applications. (56 Popularity)
I’ll focus on how well I’ve done over final year. I don’t need anyone else’s help. (Grade B or higher)
I’ll use the strength of the others’ applications to boost mine. (56 Clique Strength)

Children of Hecate
Reward: Make it easier to get the Art Internship from Jerome.
Quest:

Summary

It’s only right to return the sculpture to Zaledo. It belongs there. (51 Virtue)
We should display it here, and invite other students to view it. (56 Popularity)
The nearest person of Zaledoan ancestry around is Gonzalez. I’ll ask her about it. (56 Gonzalez relationship)

MC’s Future:

Gessner University:

Summary

The strength of my coursework. (Grade A or Grade B if you were successful in the Birchmeier Society quest)
My recent exam marks. (Exam Mark A or Exam Mark B if you were successful in the Birchmeier Society quest)
My social network. (71 Popularity or 56 Popularity if you were successful in the Birchmeier Society quest)
A reference from one of my teachers ( 41 Relationship with Renaldt, Blechard or Griffith or 51 with Dalca or 31 Relationship with Renaldt, Blechard or Griffith or 41 with Dalca if you were successful in the Birchmeier Society quest)

Reisinger University

Summary

The strength of my coursework. (Grade B or higher)
My recent exam marks. (Exam Mark C or higher)
My social network. (41 Popularity)
A reference from one of my teachers (31 Relationship with Renaldt, Blechard or Griffith or 41 with Dalca)

Archeology Internship:

Summary

The strength of my coursework. (Grade A or Grade B if you were successful in the Gallatin Swan quest)
An honorable reputation. (51 Virtue or 36 Popularity if you were successful in the Gallatin Swan quest)
A reference from one of my teachers ( 41 Relationship with Renaldt, Blechard or Griffith or 51 with Dalca or 31 Relationship with Renaldt, Blechard or Griffith or 41 with Dalca if you were successful in the Gallatin Swan quest)

Teaching at Gallatin:

Summary

The strength of my coursework. (Grade A or Grade B if you were successful in the Prefect quest)
My recent exam marks. (Exam Mark A or Exam Mark B if you were successful in the Prefect quest)
An honorable reputation. (51 Virtue or 36 Popularity if you were successful in the Prefect quest)
A reference from one of my teachers ( 41 Relationship with Renaldt, Blechard or Griffith or 51 with Dalca or 31 Relationship with Renaldt, Blechard or Griffith or 41 with Dalca if you were successful in the Prefect quest)

Art Internship:

Summary

The strength of my coursework. (Grade A or Grade B if you were successful in the Childen of Hecate quest)
My social network. (71 Popularity or 56 Popularity if you were successful in the Childen of Hecate quest)
A reference from one of my teachers ( 41 Relationship with Renaldt, Blechard or Griffith or 51 with Dalca or 31 Relationship with Renaldt, Blechard or Griffith or 41 with Dalca if you were successful in the Childen of Hecate quest)

Friend’s Fate:
Max Steady: goes to Reisinger.
Non-Steady: does nothing.
To raise Max steadiness you need to choose the choices that reprimand them when theydo something rebellious, like when they do drugs and want to get a tattoo.

Delacroix vengeful: art internship, unless the MC get it, then she goes to Reisinger.
Non-vengeful: does nothing.
To raise her Vengeful stats you need to encourage her to go against her parents

Freddie: always goes to Gessner.

Gonzalez Rebellious: goes to Reisinger to play Lacrosse.
Non-Rebellious: archeology internship, or nothing if you go with Beatrix.
To increase her Rebellion, support her when she does something dangerous or want to go against the norm, and to decrease it reprimand her instead.

Hartmann Rebellious: goes to Gessner.
Non-Rebellious: teach at Gallatin.

To raise his Rebellion stats you need to encourage him to go against his parents.

11 Likes

Nice! I didn’t know about that!!!

Thanks for putting this up! :+1:

2 Likes

Oki…tis gonna sound dumb…

But how do you raise Popularity? and what club would fit with that?

Uh…cose I usually go brain XD Y’know, high INT, join the nerd, get in the best school :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, how come Joining the ‘Hecate’ club ruin your reputation so badly? in comparaison to…Max club? feel a bit…overkill .

1 Like

You can have high popularity with any club.
The Children of Hecate doesn’t lowers your popularity.

1 Like