Court of Harts (Low-fantasy court intrigue || Last Update 8/28/2021)

Perhaps lore relevant options is a better way to phrase that. You are able to see which eye/hair colors are shared with the parents and such.

2 Likes

Still loving this game, looking forward to playing a member of House Blackwood!

5 Likes

I liked House Bellerose route so far but am really looking forward to embracing the military House Ashworth

2 Likes

This WIP is so interesting! The amount of branching in this project I can already tell will be massive, so I wish all the best for you as you work on it!

Each of the houses seem interesting to play as — right now I’m having a hard time deciding on a main! This is good though, since that means I’ll be doing several playthroughs haha!

6 Likes

Love how it’s written and just can’t wait to see where this goes you got me on the edge of my seat. :laughing:

3 Likes

Loved it, cannot wait for more!

1 Like

This demo is so beautiful, I can’t wait for more updates!!!

4 Likes

Ohh I like this and jumped at the chance to be a little shit with papa Duciel. I choked on my snort when reading how the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. So much joy :rofl:

3 Likes

Very interesting! looking forward to more.

2 Likes

oh goodie!!

1 Like

so @Leem what was the reason everett bail out on his family is it because he can’t handle the pressure ? or is it just spite his mother and doing whatever things he like and come back later on ?

1 Like

Well I can’t really say cause that would be a big spoiler, so just gonna have to wait and see :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Don’t mind me, just waiting for more to the demo :relieved:
Claude Blackwood will inevitably ruin everything

1 Like

Update, 12/10/2020 + Patreon

New update! The prologue and character creation are officially complete, all the houses are now available for selection.

In addition, I’m officially launching a Patreon page for my writing that offers additional content for those who join such as weekly progress updates, a monthly Q&A with limited spoilers, and alpha demo access among other features.

The demo, blog, and discord will still be public and won’t be restricted; the Patreon is just a little extra.

Changelog:

• Finished the prologue.
  • Fixed the bug where the game not letting you save + added 5 total save slots.
  • General typo fixes and improvements.

Upcoming:

• Edits to the prologue to try and expand on character creation
  • The beginning of chapter one.

As usual if you have any comments, suggestions, feedback, or errors to point out, you’re more than welcome to send me an ask, leave a comment on the forum, or message me on Discord!

77 Likes

No way so excited for military house Ashworth

6 Likes

OMG! Can’t believe that update is here! I’ve been thinking about this demo today, what a pleasant surprise. Thanks! :blush:

7 Likes

Yeah update thx :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Heck ya! Can’t wait to play!!!

1 Like

UPDATE?! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! Reading asap.

1 Like

Wonderful!

1 Like