Countdown to World's End [cancelled]

ya @ParrotWatcher is the author.

I find your sincere opinions (and your nicknames) quite funny very illuminating, as you generally look at things from a… different point of view.

Well, it’s an orange butterfly, and it’s much harder to photograph them when they’re not sitting boringly.

Well, this one’s very very short, but my main WIP is Totem Force. I already have a few more… ruthless players, but if you want to check it out, I wouldn’t mind your sincere opinions.

4 Likes

:cry: oh well. It’s probably for the best. Especially considering that the MCs would have to fight due to strict crossover rules

1 Like

Just a question: Do people want transgender choices? On the positive side, it’s inclusive, and accepts that not everyone is cisgender; on the negative side, I probably wouldn’t reference it very much at all (so it might seem like a pointless addition). (Note that a non-binary option will definitely be provided, although that will likely only affect pronoun use.)

1 Like

I read it and I found it … boring and nothing really. It was like reading a police report about rescue a cat from a tree. I had to summon all my will to still reading. No choices, no interaction with anything. Just a boring gal TELLING NOT SHOWING her life in a weird person wiew like first and half. A never ending wall of text. It needs more interactive maybe show in real time solitaire affairs and give fake choices to give something to resemble a Cog. The good part is when game starts like MC is cool. sorry to be a pain in the ass.

1 Like

As I said, this WIP is still in very early stages, and I’ll probably cut down Solitaire’s section a bit. It was actually my other WIP, Totem Force, that I was wondering if you’d tried.

Honest, constructive criticism (i.e. not just “you’re gaem sukkz!!1”) is never a “pain in the ass”. :grin:

1 Like

Totem it was the Power Pow radioactive kitty game I read in the last Lord contest? I think it was .

Totem is the Power Ranger (with Pink! for me :grin:)

That sounds about right… at the beginning, at least. :grin: It hasn’t been part of any contest, though. :confused:

I choose had a radioactive kitty as half avatar

2 Likes

I mixed it with another similar game lol in other year. I am short-term memory about what judge lol. I read so much them in a month looking minor stuff that I ended forgotting all soon lol. like it was info for a exam.

Pow radioactive kitty it was okbut for me is un playable because I HATE THAT STUPID FORCED FRIENDS THEY ARE THE WORST AND I WANTED KILLING THEM like there is a forced goodie game is not for me… Kunfu Kaila And Beat up guy. @ParrotWatcher Sorry tobe so critical your writing is good. it is just you don’t give enough freedom to me rp your games

1 Like

Fair enough; it’s a bit late for Totem Force at this point (you can certainly go dark, but you can’t start dark), but I’m certainly not going to force you to be friends with Layla (or anyone else) in Countdown.

1 Like

I like you writing is direct and clear. My problem is the lack of admit other ways of thinking from what you have thought not enough interactive for role playing.

For instance in This I want choose what think of layla I DON’T THINK SHE IS AWESOME SHE IS LAME I DON’T WANT GO WITH HER .Iwant a choice to think she is lame lol what lame power she has

2 Likes

Yeah; as I said, Totem Force is my first story, and I had started out with a pretty pre-set idea for the protagonist (although they can evolve in very different ways), something I’m certainly trying to avoid with Countdown.

Well, the circumstances of the prologue are somewhat beyond your control. However, in the next chapter, you’ll be able to choose whether to like her, love have a crush on her, or merely see her as a useful tool.

You’re just saying that cause you’re jealous. :smirk:

No really Mara think a blood dagger is stupid and even a normal human could beat her. Mara just go with her to save herself lol. Mara doesn’t know who she is but somehow She believes Superior to Bloody lame . I am imaging Mara as a pretty snob rich girl

A question: I’ve been thinking about making this game a little more mature than my other one (which is already a little dark). Specifically, I’d quite like to use more mature language in this game. What are people’s feelings on this?

3 Likes

If that’s what you want to do go for it. :+1:
Personally I was hoping the increased maturity would be because of more cute naked guys. :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Well, the MC will be a couple of year older than the Totem Force one (i.e. 18ish), with ROs from 17-early 20s, so it’s possible. I probably won’t go into such details, though (that’s what fanfics are for ;P).

1 Like

Your concept of dark is way different of mine. :wink: But I agree with @idonotlikeusernames about nude cute boys are always welcome!

3 Likes

To be fair, I never suggested that either nudity or foul language were dark. (Totem Force isn’t all happy, sugary rainbows…)

3 Likes