Countdown to 2014

I decided that since we’re nearing the end of December, this thread should be now, not later. Apart from typing “Happy New Year” when the 1st of January is upon us, we may get to say our general thoughts on how 2013 have not only been for us, but also for Choice of Games itself

This year kinda sucked for me. Not sad to see it go. But it seemed to be alright for CoG, which is good. :slight_smile:

Happy new year!!! Oh wait to early

!Happy New Easter Hallow giving mas!!! :smiley:

Woo just a couple more days till my bday

well happy bday already @darkstar2101 its mine in just two months and a couple of days

Happy bday

happy birthday

@darkstar2101 Tis a merry day for us all! You have survived for [INSERT AGE HERE] years, the world is happier and wonderful place for you spending [INSERT AGE HERE] years on it! Happy birthday Mr.Star!

You guys are the best ( shame on yall) it’s good to know the whole world celebrates my bday it’s a confidence booster ya know

@darkstar2101 Poison birthday for you :*

@MaraJade thanks

Ah to have birthdays. Mine happens to be in the best month and near the best holiday of course. Felicitations and congratulations on your day of birth @darkstar2101

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Lucky @PORT3R we still have four and a half hours to go over here

Mwuhahahahaha i am in the future

Happy New Year!!! :stuck_out_tongue: I’m off to play with some fireworks :smiley: Have a great time guys :smiley:

My neighbors had some illegal Polish fireworks wich are basicly just handgrenades in a box

I am still in the future :smiley:

I wish you many happy explosions and all fingers and toes still attached by the time you’re done

Happy New Year everyone.

Have fun with the fireworks.