Community College Hero: Releasing Soon

Thanks, King. Yes one of my priorities for the next update is to have the blurbs included on the stats page.

Line 521: non-existent command “fakechoice”

You’re welcome

1 Like

Do we ever get actuall powers?

I thought Origami could take it. I mean come on paper does beat rock, but not small metal balls fired from a slingshot it seems, now I just need to figure out how take everyone else down (in a total not evil looking kind of way) I need to play nice… For now.

And does not a stong student mean bad at school?? - sorry for double post

@Chimera, the answer to the powers question would be a spoiler so I will dodge that one, at least for now. And yes, “not a strong student” decreases your initial Hmmm (analytical thinking) stat and will also toss a few classroom hurdles your way.

I keep getting error after I try to save the girl feom stunner

After what scenario? Are crook and origami both out? Is just crook captured? Or are they both still loose?

1 Like

found error

Stunner seems pleased. “D.G., you’re on defense. That other team won’t even find our flag, plus less take it.” Then he adds, almost as an afterthought, “Night Fighter, you’re with D.G. on defense.”

should be much not plus

Found an error, when everyone meets for the first time and your in your groups. I picked to say nothing and it gave me an error.

line 482: increasing indent not allowed, expected 2 was 3

Have added you to the CoG Directory.

Fixing the errors you guys found.

@Lordirish, I guess that means I need to actually finish this thing!

Working on chapter 3 today. Should include some classroom scenes, perhaps the start of a romance, a chance to upgrade gear, and maybe (gasp) another nefarious attack by the Contarian.

Adding a bit to Chapter 2 as well including more detail on the “hang out” scenes and then fallout with Origami.

Quick question. Can/should I add a few discrete reminders of the MC’s gender in the storyline? My wife said she pictured herself as a guy hero and I’m questioning whether that’s a problem or not. Any advice?

I’m a girl so if you say im a masculine hero that would be off. My girl dress a seductress outfit, i think is better no description if not all would see ridiculous. Small changes due gender add replay value like girls talking in bathroom or boys playing football scenes to socialization but you could end looking like sexist if you doing wrong.

It’s time for Void!!!

I don’t know but it may only be me but I don’t like not having powers or just having a sling shot as a weapon maybe something like a staff or hidden blades would be awesome I would like that

Also I find that the choices of clothing is really stereotypical if you know what I mean maybe make them more teen like

Chinos
Hoody
With high tops

Beige and black

Could we have a childhood friend who has powers who goes there aswell

I would like that capture the flag scene be a bit more action like so we can not only just take people down but also get captured or attack people just a thought could we also see more members of the students not just b and h students,

Just my thoughts

But I love the game and carnt wait to play again

It would be nice to choose the starting weapon(or gadget) in the beginning. Perhaps what they choose effects stats as well.