Community College Hero: Releasing Soon

Beta test means that we have to send bug reports and whatnot, right?

Yeah beta testing this game sounds awesome (btw) i am new to this so i should report any bug to you right?

To the previous testers who sent PMs, I can’t respond individually right now but rest assured I got them!

To everyone else, just hang tight.

@SheaMcD and @WhiteLynx,

My plan (at the moment) is to work with the previous beta testers to test/comment on the tweaks since they are familiar with the story, and then to bring the new beta testers to review the pretty much final product, checking for typos, grammar, and continuity issues. This plan could change though, mostly depending on how many more folks are interested.

I’d be happy to beta test for you. Not sure whether I’d count as a new or previous beta tester, but either is fine with me.

Yeah! Can I test please, please? Can I test this game?

I’d be happy to beta test for you. I’ve beta tested many indie games before, so I’m confident that I can be of some help.

I’m actively working on final tweaks with the prior testers. After those tweaks are done, hopefully by Sunday night, I’ll invite the “rookie” testers and they can read the whole thing and focus on typos and continuity errors (and suggest things for Part 2, of course!)

Hey count me in for the beta test. It’s an awesome story so I’d love to help. Can’t wait to see this game in the App Store.

I’d be up for beta testing it! I haven’t played it since the early demo, so it would be nice to see how far it has come!

I’d adore to beta if it isn’t full yet. Like APersonOnAComp, I haven’t popped in since very early demo, so seeing everything would be absolutely amazing! Especially since it’s one of my favorite WiPs~!

I’d love to beta test, I’ve played before but i didn’t beta test last time, so I’d love too see what the game is like now.

Okay that’s probably enough beta testers. Everyone from @Sandwichman and up is in.

I plan to send you all PM invites sometime on Sunday.

alright, just as long as I get to test the game, I’ll be happy. Since right now, there isn’t any cool superhero games to play on the internet, or anywhere else.

Heya @HornHeadFan a little late but if you still need previous beta testers I got you again! Can’t wait to see how great the adjustments you did are either there or in the final release!

One last check for previous beta testers. I’ve had a lot of them PM me. Tweaks will definitely be done by Sunday so there’s still plenty of time to jump in.

1 Like

Alright, I’m working on the last few tweaks. It should be ready to go for the new beta testers by Sunday night (EST).

Just look out for a PM invite!

1 Like

I live on mountain standard time, so just let me know when you pm the new beta test.

I want to beta test for you again! If there’s still time to volunteer

Yep I PMed you but you might want to hold off reading for a couple of hours as I’m posting an update around 8PM EST (in about 1.5 hours)