Community College Hero: Releasing Soon

I believe you’re talking about the fabulous @Caligae who drew some sweet art of Hedonist and his MC awhile back, if he doesn’t see this I’ll be sure to ask if he’d be willing to repost it.

I found it. I think this was the first time I realized that Dirty Girl could look awesome.

@Caligae, will you let me know if I can save these pics to my computer?

Just highlight text and there should be a reply option.

Thanks Owlet. I’m technologically challenged.

And speaking of art, your self portrait in the other art thread was great! There are freakin’ dozens of artists in this place.

No problem :smiley: and thank you for the compliment!

You may absolutely use my fan art of Hedonist for whatever you want, as long as you let me send you an updated version whenever I do another draft.

I found @Caligae 's three fan pictures posted here (everyone needs to go look at them right now, they’re fantastic.)

I think the only other people who have done fan art so far are @HoZay’s comic-style art and @Wire (not sure what “unofficial” art Wire’s done except for this awesome Dirty Girl edit of his self-portrait here.)

(Edited with new links since I just figured out how to link to specific posts. Yay.)

Just played through again, although I’m on my phone since I’ve been in camp for the last few weeks.

Fell in love with Stoic all over again.

I’m sincerely hoping that there will be SOME romanceable option with Stoic when I get to play during Wave 3. It’s cool without, though, since Tress’ll work. Great work HornHead, I’m not on much to say so, but I’m loving it. Can’t write my full thoughts on a phone, though. ^^;

Ohp, yeah of course, go ahead. I’m hoping to do some more after the release of the game, if I can even remember how to do the drawing thing.

Thanks @Caligae I appreciate it!

I just saved to my computer. Gracias!
And absolutely send me any revisions you want.

Twiddles thumbs Regrets that Rebecca Black hasn’t made a “Thursday” song to link Regrets that thought immediately

But todays Saturday! Explain this discrepency!

I’m taking pain pills right now. DON’T LOOK AT ME!!!

looks at you with a police baton Do you happen to be taking any drugs with that?

Of course. Shows Medical Marijuana Card

@HornHeadFan

Just wondering, how did the other students go in their exams? If you made a list of the student’s by GPA from highest to lowest, what would it look like?

I’m particularly curious about Stoic’s grade for Defense after the private exam with the Hedonist. Scratch that, how did everyone do in that private exam?

Oh and is Stoic capable of disabling her shields?

I tend to get a B. I will NEVER get an A and im lying through my teeth to get a B!

I’m guessing my boy Wombat broke the curve in Defense class.

im intrested in beta testing the newly updated demo

That is a wonderfully funny idea. It’s old school and reminds me of schools back in the 80s that would just post results on a public bulletin board. In other words, it’s perfect for Speck Community College.

The only thing is, I think it would be funniest if the reader could see then whooooolle list instead of just snippets. I’ve named about 16 heroes (8 in capture the flag, Uni, CW, rain and shine, hijinx, gladiator, pink cavalier and beatnik.) Soooooo who wants to suggest 16 more names and then agree to let me have all rights to use them in the story?

1 Like