Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

Low Life is secretly Harambe.

I’m so sorry.

2 Likes

Capes out. (+20 characters)

2 Likes

#CapesOutForLowLife

@AwkwardNature These were the highest relationships I were able to get with the charters.

Tress:43
DG:58
Mob:39
Stoic:16
CW:16
Crook:26 (I still don’t know how till this day.)
McCormick:23
Downfall:23
Hedonist:16
Nil:15
Tolly:8

I really didn’t test out relationships with Stunner or Uni (mostly cuz I didn’t like them) so I have nothing to say about them.

Also,keep in mind this is how high I went.I don’t know if this is the highest anyone can go.

2 Likes

Impressive stats,m8.

#CapesOutForLowLife

1 Like

It seems that not even the Choice Of Games forum is safe from good ol’ Harambe.And I sense another ‘Stoic Nation’ thing coming up.

Welp,if you can’t beat em’,join em’

#CapesOutForLowLife

4 Likes

Let’s start a Hashtag

#CapesOutForLowLife
Or
#COFLL
And this
#StoicNation
Is this a thing yet? If not, I’m gonna start it right now, so USE IT! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’ll toss in a #stoicnation on my next few tweets.

2 Likes

So we have a hashtag fangirling over the oh so Kuudere hero,Stoic.

And we have a Harambe-based hashtag where we pull our capes out for a villan who looks like a gorilla.

This game is going places,I’ll tell you that.

4 Likes

I’m glad I could aid in the creation of this new meme.

1 Like

Cool thanks and wow this is perfect. And yeah I feel you on the stunner and uni not crazy about them lmbo.

Cool! Thanks! I’m still wondering how I got 11 relationship points for Tolly though.

Also, what’s the highest one you got for Origami?

I think it was 24 or somewhere around that number.

• Definitely
  • I don’t think we need it

0 voters

Should you have a power limit similar to that of heroes rise if you pick the zenith route or not?

MORE POLLS!

What do you think is the biggest threat to your MC?

• Wyvern
  • Diabolical Dozen
  • People who want to shut down the school
  • Stoic and her womanly charms

0 voters

I am in no way threatened by Stoic and her womanly charms. I am entirely in favor of said charms.

5 Likes

Well, to some people, maybe. But to a gay guy, she’s the competition :angry:. (Although probably not quite so dangerous as the D12.)

1 Like

That’s a lie and you know it.[quote=“ParrotWatcher, post:648, topic:12179”]
(Although probably not quite so dangerous as the D12.)
[/quote]

You fool.You think the Diabolical Dozen is the real threat,but they don’t have the power of sugoi persuasion.Before you know it,Stoic and her army of kawaii potatoes will take over the world.

9 Likes

I wonder what the final hero exam is going to be like.
Wouldn’t it be cool if it was just a big competition between all school and 50 people could get pro licenses?

17 people,mind you.

Most of the students were too pussy to face the Manipulator.

1 Like

Yeah but what happen if stoic family is in the Diabolical Dozen and she slightly part of them but trying to hide from what her parents groom her for, but occasionally when things need to be done, the diabolical dozen calls her in and she has to do it because her family mess up? then we all are really screw is you pick stoic or diabolical dozen (I pick diabolical dozen) and I’m trying RO Stotic so if this was to happen I should just dig a whole for my MC now😦

1 Like