Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

I’m the real villain of CCH.

5 Likes

With the power to turn any character into a cute anime version? You’d rule the world in weeks.

6 Likes

Now,you must do Tsundere Wyvern.There will be no arguing and no discussion.You will do it,and that’s that.

I just want Wyvern with anime eyes,okay? Don’t judge me!

4 Likes

I’m afraid I don’t have a very clear idea of how I would do the Wyvern yet.

2 Likes

“Real Wyvern” will grace the cover of Issue 5.

10 Likes

Well, we haven’t even seen his face yet. For all we know, he could look like Deadpool (but I could still see you making Deadpool look cute).

6 Likes

He could even be Deadpool :smile:, though seriously a tsundere version of wyvern would be amazing But whenever you have a clear idea on his looks and also when your happy to draw him.

3 Likes

I’m kind of curious about what those extra lessons with the teachers will do and how it will affect us.

3 Likes

1)Pain
2)Broken ligaments
3)did I forget to mention pain?

4 Likes

@Eric_Moser I was wondering is there gonna be more ROs in part 2 or existing characters who we will get a chance to mingle with ? Not gonna lie I love Stoic but I imagine it would be hard to write that because of her personality (than again she is known to “break character” sometimes) also that might be too many ROs if you add more… :confused:

P.s sorry if you already answered this before

3 Likes

Does anyone know who that guy with the blonde hair in the cover of Book 1 is?

I can’t figure it our for the life of me.

3 Likes

Tres, it is kinda obvious dude.

I always assumed it was a generic MC (and my own MC didn’t look too different).

3 Likes

I swear it was D.G, Crook,Mob, Origami and Tres. But now thinking about it I realise I was thinking of the wrong picture, and now I have the right picture I think it is just the Generic MC.

On the main cover, it’s the Contrarian.

The full picture is on Eric’s website, and it does have Origami (I think it’s her, at least) too.

1 Like

It’s a girl and she is the Manipulator.

1 Like

I’m a little late to the party but here’s my results from playing as a Detective who pummelled the big thug, distracted the little thug, took Wyvern’s rifle and kept getting up.

A) After the Untamed scuffle
Ouch: 10%
B) After the Wyvern fight
Ouch: 72%
C) At the end of Issue 5
Ouch: 59%
2) At the end: Yay: 73% Ouch: 59% Money: 0

1. Choices: Right when I saw the “God, he’s sexy” option for Crook there was no way my MC was focusing on HELL. Stupid, sexy Crook.

2. While I rarely don’t choose romance options, best friend scenes are a great idea. It’d certainly add more replayability.

3. If my main character didn’t have Crook to flirt with, he’d be pining over Stunner if that counts. I’ll have to make another MC for that…

I did find it a little bit eh that having a “good” fight with Wyvern is basically reliant on the MC’s first interaction with Mom, due to the stat boost. I don’t like the idea of going out of character for a stat point. But I also like winning (if you can even call that winning). It’s a hard knock life. :cry:

I did enjoy the fight though and I feel the Ouch level I got is fair for both scuffles, at least playing as the Detective archetype. Although, I did have to suspend some disbelief that at 72% Ouch my MC didn’t pass out and/or need to be literally dragged back by Crook. Regardless, I’m excited for more Wyvern; he’s a bad ass.

I have a very small, probably unnecessary cosmetic complaint but it kinda bugs me. It’s about the blurbs when we choose how popular we are. My MC barely did anything in any of the options, aside from DG’s rave and talking down the protesters. So choosing any of them feels… weird. They’re a nice way to reference some past choices, and quickly introduce new players to some, but it still threw me off as someone who completely avoided most of those routes and outcomes.

I’m wondering if in the romantic interest choices at the beginning, if Crook should have another option that implies you know his secret. The line for the non-breakup option, “Crook’s hiding some baggage” is implying that we don’t know his secret, right?

Also, if we stopped Crook’s stabby rampage in the alley is he going to eventually bring it up? Or will we be able to?

3 Likes

I just hope that whenwe enter Break Things and People learn how to improve our fighting style with special techniques or tactics. I refuse to be left behind by The Wombat!! :rage:

2 Likes

I imagine that my MC would comment that Wyvern has a very nice ass, although not in Mob’s hearing, obviously. (Again, dependent on his actual appearance/cuteness.)

4 Likes