Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

I cant believe this thread exist and I didn’t know about it.
I really want to play the second game.

3 Likes

I would love to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would be super interested in testing part 2 I played through part 1 many times and I really enjoyed it

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

I can send you guys PM invites to the thread tonight.

2 Likes

Yes! I need more CCH!

1 Like

Any chance I could jump in on this as well? Just played through CCH Part 1 a few times myself. c: Would love to help test Part 2, give feedback, etc.

1 Like

I don’t know if you need my feedback, but If you want it add me .

1 Like

I will love to help with the play test.

1 Like

Would Love To Test for personally it’s one of my most favorite series so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you still have space, I’d like to test.

2 Likes

Okay, I think I managed to add everyone. Let me know if I missed anyone!

And I get tonight to write after the kids go to bed! And all day Friday! I never get these big chunks of time.

3 Likes

I’d be happy to help test if you still have room for another set of eyes.

1 Like

I volunteer as tribute!!! I would love to test this game and add my input when necessary!

1 Like

Same here, I’d love to help. Happy to say I got almost all the achievements from the first game, I loved it so much

1 Like

It’s so cool to see new faces/names! Welcome, @Nancie and @Uniqueth! And @weirguider, you’re not new, but hello as well!

I’ll send out PM invites to you guys after I update the link in the PM thread (hopefully later today)

2 Likes

Oh if you haven’t yet liked Community College Hero on Facebook, click here!

The characters are currently breaking the 4th wall and asking questions to readers with the hope of naming the ultimate CCH Super Fan! (yes it’s as exciting as it sounds)

2 Likes

@eric_moser if you still need people for the test i would be honoured to take part

1 Like

Can I enter the contest without using a Facebook account?

1 Like

I liked the first one so yeah . . . I’ll test the second one for you

1 Like