Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

I’d love to help out (and definitely make the deadline this time lol)

and Good luck! : D

1 Like

Cool cool. I’ll keep it open a few more days and then I’ll send PM invites to everyone so the thread gets set up and I don’t forget about it.

Then it will be radio silence until I post the first link around Halloween (by every objective measure, the best time of the year!)

4 Likes

Count me in, if you’ll have me

1 Like

I still want to test this if you are still allowing me too be a part of it. Just making sure that I still will be apart of the beta test

1 Like

i’d love to participate!!

1 Like

Okay, invites have been sent!

If you didn’t get a PM invite, let me know.

No link yet but I did post some questions.

1 Like

Hello I’m in interested in helping test pls!

1 Like

I was one of the Part 1 Testers. Would love to be a part of this if you’re still having new testers on board.

1 Like

@HitenMitsurugi, I sent you a PM just now. Welcome aboard!

@hapamama93, welcome! I’d be happy to send you an invite, but I’m not sure you’d enjoy yourself if you haven’t participated in final beta testing for Part 1 because you’ll likely have no earthly idea what’s going on.

But if you don’t mind tons of spoilers, you’re welcome! In fact, I’m currently working on the first scene, which is a “refresh the reader’s memory” type of scene, so you could let me know if it summarizes things well enough for new readers to jump right into Part 2. (I’d assume most readers of Part 2 will have read Part 1, but I don’t want to make it absolutely necessary).

1 Like

I have no problem testing as someone who hasn’t played part one (>.<) spoilers are cool I’m that one gamer who is terrible and always uses a walkthrough heh

1 Like

I would love to help out as well

1 Like

You know me, big guy. I’d love to take a crack at it and see what you’ve adjusted!

1 Like

If you don’t mind having a total grammar geek constantly bothering you, I could help ^-^

1 Like

Sorry for the delay! I just sent you both invites. I always appreciate grammar geeks and people who call me “big guy.”

There’s room for more folks as well - just post here or PM me.

And we’ll move the whole discussion back to a public thread a short time after Part 1 is published.

2 Likes

I’m very interested, count me in.

1 Like

It looks like I’m late to the party again :smile:
Eagerly anticipating the release of part 1.
I was a part of two rounds of the part 1 beta testing so I am familiar with the story. If you still need guinea pigs let me know!

1 Like

There’s no link quite yet but we have an active discussion of some plot issues. I’m sending you a PM invite. Welcome back!

I’m at 10k words now and will add another 5k before adding a link by Halloween.

1 Like

I would like to be part of this. I played the first but only made an account like 3 minutes ago.

1 Like

Welcome!

Did you do any beta testing for it? I only ask because I’d say Part 1 was only 90% done when it went into beta testing. Lots of content was added or tweaked during beta, so if the last time you read CCH, it was on the public thread, a LOT has changed in the story.

So obviously there will be a lot of spoiler information mentioned in the private Part 2 thread. If that doesn’t bother you, I’ll be happy to PM you an invite. Alternatively, you could read Part 1 when it’s released (hopefully in December!) and then join the public Part 2 thread at that point to offer your input.

1 Like

Sorry for not answering promptly but I was out of time and my phone broke. I’m OK with spoilers they don’t bother me much; it’s the journey not the destination.

1 Like