Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

Morally grey enough to take him up on his offer and/or be forgiving of his past actions? Although we don’t know how his path is going to go, so who knows

He’s a bit of an outlier but my point stands–the bulk of it was more referring to the book 1 options anyway

We can take this to PM (if you desire) because the author is clear he does not want to discuss the RO any longer. The issue is closed to me from the post 3531; once the decision was made.

2 Likes

Sorry if that came through incorrectly–it wasn’t intended to spark discussion again. It was just in response to the MC needing to have some similarities, and somewhat speculative at that–I meant it the same way an MC romancing Crook would need to be morally grey enough to be okay with his marriage.

I agree, I’m not intending to re-open Hedonist debate

1 Like

So onto a new topic what was your favorite teacher and why? (And please don’t ask why Hedo isn’t in here. I’m not trying to step on anyone’s toes.)

• Downfall, She taught us how to probably engage with combat in the field, even with some tough love in the mix.
  • Nil, AI or human is unknown, but what is known is that they’ve taught how to keep our secrets closer than our enemies.
  • McCormick, Our owl-glasses prefessor have shown us how the law works for and against Zeniths even though it was a little HELL.

0 voters

3 Likes

While I would never like Hedonist, why isn’t he in the poll?

1 Like

Because I don’t want to open the can of worms that comes involve when talking about Hedo.

4 Likes

But he might be someone’s favorite teacher.

You’re telling me that I have to pick between Downfall and McCormick?

Jesus Christ, mate, you’re giving me an existential crisis over here.

4 Likes

I know that but better safe than sorry it only takes one thing and another ‘What power the MC gets’ or ‘Another Hedo argument’ happens.

2 Likes

My favourite teacher is the nil tied with the one not on the list.because they are the most interesting with the most potential

4 Likes

Just a thought but If i recall correctly in the DC young heroes universe there’s something called a Meta-gene, and the process of a body adapting to Maybe monstrous amounts of energy could be such a catalyst

Personally liked Down Fall the most. She just seemed like the most reliable and grounded of the borrowed teachers.Plus, though she was intense she never came across as completely uncaring. I bet when we do start training with her we’ll find out what made her so rough around the edges. Maybe her team got slaughtered a few years back(I imagine someone with her situational power would need one) and that’s why she’s so focused on the crime fighting aspect of being a hero as well as making it clear to the main cast that this isn’t Sky High. However I wouldn’t want her story to be told in order to make her breaking Tress’s arm okay. I feel like she should acknowledge what she did and not make excuses for it. Just my opinion tho

What about hijinx and uni?:cry:i love those too and romance with em will be cool

You could romance Uni in the first game.

What, no Captain California?

Realy?hoooooow…?

Take the fall for her in Breaking People And Things.

Don’t agree with anyone on the Contrarian issue.

You’ll see her in the library. Go to her and just talk. She’ll ask you out on a date and you can accept.

1 Like

Thanks…

Uni wasn’t that popular with the majority, I even think he did a poll here and on facebook for the most liked ROs and she placed near last or something. So I don’t think Uni as a RO isn’t coming back in part 2. As for Hijinx we don’t know if she’ll be and RO, Stoic through is confirmed.

@Grmreaps Cap. Cal came later on we barely know anything about him; then there’s the media teacher who I left out since she is in part 2.

1 Like

Downfall. She’s the only one that seems conscious that beside Stoic and potentially the MC, no one will survive in the real world.

Tress? She can’t think under pressure, and her inferiority complex pushes to make mistakes.

Wombat? He’s not careful enough and I feel like he doesn’t take the whole hero business seriously. I mean, disregarding your leader’s orders to follow your crush isn’t professionnal.

Dirty Girl? She’s not taking anything seriously, and prefers to party instead of being a hero.

Stunner? Too arrogant, probably spent his whole life being told how great he was. Ironically, he’s the furthest from being a hero.

Crook? He has only one problem: his attitude. He might survive in the world, although he wouldn’t be a real hero.

8 Likes