Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

I’d definitely love to see some teacher-centric novels, m-m-maybe?:innocent: If possible?

5 Likes

Honestly, I would enjoy that, as I would be writing from the POV of someone much closer to my own age for once.

I can see McCormick, Tolly, and Hedonist as having very interesting backgrounds. McCormick would be the safest, as I can see her background being entirely non-spoilery and having nothing to do with Zeniths or anything (other than maybe how she met Tolly).

13 Likes

Sorry if I’m being an ass**** but I couldn’t resist

Did you know? If you become a patron to Eric Moser, you’ll immediately get
access to as many as 1 patron-only posts.

:expressionless:

It’s been active for like 4 hours.

And my wife says the page looks great, so there!

P.S. It was weird even submitting that one post this morning, since it was being seen by…no one at the time. But there will be plenty more this month! After I submit the screen shots to CoG, I should actually have some…free time?

13 Likes

that sounds really great. i would love to know more about the profs and probably the other “main players”.

(i admit that i have a bias towards Prof. McCormick as well XP)

1 Like

Oh I’m afraid you misunderstood me! I was making fun of patreon, not of you! Sorry if it sounded like that!

5 Likes

Pledged! :smiley: so excited for the roleplay cards im a massive TTRPGer and i cant wait for any Q&A’s you might do :smiley:

1 Like

@Harroc, no worries. I struggle to decipher nuances in posts sometimes. But yes, I’m not sure Patreon does us any favors autopopulating that sentence when the number of posts is only 1. It’s up to 3 now!

@Bardox, welcome aboard! And yes, the rp cards are something I’ve kicked around for a long time. Finally, having sooooo many characters pays off. There will be lots of monthly polls to determine who gets created first.

Oh, and Community College Hijinks (will just start calling it “Hijinks”) strip #002 was posted this morning on the website if anyone wants to check it out…http://fictionbyericmoser.com/

17 Likes

can’t wait till it comes out i loved the first one then went though the beta test it looked great thank you for creating such great stories

1 Like

Belated congratulations on your Patreon launch! I know how much you wanted to get to this point, so it’s good see your hard work paying off. I’ve been wrapped up in my cocoon of life responsibilities and trying to eek out the rest of our sequel, so I’ve been a bit absent from the forums, but seeing the your ambition start to pay off helps keep us motivated. I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on your progress (who knows if I may need to quiz you for advice on the experience later, lol). Cheers!

7 Likes

@disturtle_turtle4lif, Thanks for the kind words! I’m excited to have made it over the hump! Part 2 was tough to write, setting up the chess board for bigger things while still doing a self-contained story.

@MizArtist33, Hey! It’s good to hear from you! Definitely let me know when you two need some testers; I am very down for that. And yeah I dumped most hobbies in 2017 should I could finish CCH2. It was painful but had to be done. No more beekeeping or blogging about hats.

8 Likes

I can already tell I’m gonna like this. I wish you good luck Eric

Looks like CCH2 will get a May release!

I’m just going by the pinned HG release, and we ALL know that dates can and do change sometimes, but it’s nice to be near the finish line!

37 Likes

partyhard

Looking forward :smiley:

7 Likes

Guess I just got my deadline for a replay of CCH 1.
Now I just need to decide if Training with Downfall is more important than getting on with Origami.

6 Likes

Well, you already sold one: mine

1 Like

Great news. Congratulations on getting another game out :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

@viper32153, nothing is more important than spending time with Origami!

@Rinnegato, my mother promised to buy it as well, so that’s two at least!

@Nocturnal_Stillness, thank you very much! I feel like I retained more of what I learned doing this one. Writing Part 1 was a blur. I still don’t know what I’m doing codewise, but I’m picking up a few things.

11 Likes

You’ll keep picking up more streamlined code as you progress. It’s always great to see what you’ve learned.

2 Likes

Discovering CSIDE is definitely helping with my new WiP. I wrote CCH1 and 2 without touching it.

4 Likes