Community College Hero: Fun and Games (Releases on Feb 3rd!)

I am interested in helping out, pretty please.

1 Like

Sure! Iā€™ll tag you when I start the process.

2 Likes

I would love to help out! Pretty please?!

1 Like

I would love to beta test.

1 Like

Interested in the beta test

1 Like

@Eric_Moser I would love to be apart of the beta.

1 Like

@Erestory @KingEneru @Logan_Swearengin @jakkie I appreciate you fine folks volunteering! Iā€™ll tag you all again when beta-testing starts. It will be in a private PM thread, so Iā€™m not sure if I can include people with brand-new accounts or not. Weā€™ll see what the forum software allows me to do.

Iā€™ll probably start the testing process before I completely finish the third story, because the game menu lets you hop around, so will be able to fully test the two completed stories while I wrap up the last one.

2 Likes

Im down for beta testing if your still letting people in I remember beta testing community college hero 2 way back in the day.Though it feels weird to think that years have passed since the first and second one I even vaguely remember a stoic short story.

1 Like

@Royrin oh yeah, the more the merrier! And I acknowledge the large gap between publication dates, and Iā€™m doing my best to rectify that. As soon as I get this game submitted to Hosted Games, Iā€™m diving right back into Part 3.

It might help to refresh testersā€™ memories to replay the first two games, but I realize thatā€™s quite a time commitment, and Part 2.5 doesnā€™t import data from Part 2. I structured it like that to help people better dive in.

2 Likes

@Eric_Moser Iā€™d be down for the beta test!

2 Likes

Hey man, itā€™s good to see you pop up! Hope everything is going well! And yeah of course Iā€™d love to have you help me get the game over the hump!

3 Likes

I would like to Beta test as well

1 Like

Oh no, itā€™s fine when I meant weird feeling I meant it more as a nostalgic thing I remember during that time playing community college hero alongside psy high and those didnā€™t get a sequel until 2018 and 2019 . Though it was well worth it the wait just like community college hero 2 was In 2018. So donā€™t feel bad or stressed out about the gap of time because good Stories and concepts take time to properly put into form or to get your ideas across so take the time you need.

1 Like

@Retro_Salvation youā€™re in! Iā€™ll tag you again when the time comes.

And @Royrin thanks for the kind words. My hope is that 2.5 renews some interest in the series.

3 Likes

May i have permission to beta test

2 Likes

Youā€™re in! (youā€™re much more polite than the real Homelander!)

2 Likes

Heck yeah! Everything is going well, been busy with college and landing a job, but I wanna make time and help out!

2 Likes

Okay, all, Iā€™ll be tagging folks with invites to the private beta testing thread. Please keep ALL feedback/comments confined to the private thread. Do not post in this thread.

Iā€™ll repeat instructions in the private thread, but mostly I need help finding bugs and errors, and also perhaps some ā€œpunching upā€ of scenes/dialogue. For example, if you think a response or a piece of dialogue could be snappier, make a suggestion! Iā€™d love to hear your ideas!

Two of the stories are totally done, and the third is 95% done, so I wonā€™t be making significant changes to the plots or anything. This is more about cleaning up what I have.

Iā€™ll supply a short little template in the private thread to help you organize your feedback. I do ask that everyone who beta tests plays each of the stories at least once and fills out the template in the private thread. Of course, youā€™re welcome to play all the games several times if youā€™d like, but I donā€™t expect or require anyone to do that. I know weā€™re all busy.

Oh, and if anyone else wants to join the beta testing, now is the time. I really want to submit these game files to Hosted Games by the end of September at the VERY latest.

*I will have ā€œZarlorā€ finished either today or by Thursday, and Iā€™ll update the game files when that happens. Thanks for your help! Itā€™s very appreciated, I assure you!

2 Likes

Private invites have been sent! Iā€™m getting back to work finishing the last story.

2 Likes

I have some folks on Patreon testing, and I have a private group on the forums testing, but honestly I could use a few more, so if youā€™re interested just comment below.

4 Likes