Community College Hero (for all post-release feedback)

me I loved the game I truly did but am more of a villain type of guy or a guy that would do bad stuff for the great of good but still a great game loved it but I wish you could have body armour on when you choose the tank class lol

Man I am not doing well today, that came off as way more aggressive than I intended. Sorry!

But yeah, whilst Soldier is the easiest to get good grades, Detective = Batman = Coolest.

1 Like

I agree with the last statement.

You arenā€™t alone! We just donā€™t feel the need to let everyone know of our existence because we can actually romance our character.

(Teasing please donā€™t kill me)

1 Like

i wholeheartedly support the chance to ruin that creepā€™s suit. i was a little surprised, tbh, that there was no option to react badly to his advances. i mean, you can be a dick/react badly to things with everyone, and heā€™s seriously out of line. donā€™t even get me started on his ā€˜i heard you all reported me but donā€™t worry, i forgive youā€™. gross. of course, he is a teacher and also a powerful man, so maybe upsetting him is a bad idea. still iā€™d take that chance just to see the look on his face :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah, I could even imagine an achievement for destroying a million dollars suit (all his phrases about how expensive it was and how well fits him) His suit is his weakness!!! A fashion victim heart attackā€¦ He is frozen by terror and you screaming Perfect defense Itā€™s an A Dirty old man!

3 Likes

@ekurian there was a theory created in some of the earlier posts to this topic which could explain very well why we donā€™t react badly to him. I canā€™t for the life of me remember though.

@poison_mara I also fully support ruining his suit. If I canā€™t penetrate his skin I damn well can penetrate his suit! Trip over and ā€˜accidentallyā€™ spill a tray of coffee and bleach on the perfect suit.

5 Likes

I wonder if there is going to be a villain in the sequel that we can actually beat.
I understand why we couldnā€™t beat Contrarian, but if the only villains we face will be the ones who we cant defeat, it will become boring fast.
I remember Clay from Way Walker, who kicks the PC ass in two games. The autor said it wouldnā€™t be realistic to beat him, yet he/she keep putting Clay in our way.
I would like to see the results of the training finally paying off, by defeating someone who isnā€™t a Speckā€™s student.

Quick ninja move into the thread!

@Urban, I agree 100%. I hope (this is just a hope, nothing official) that CoG will consider including CCH Part 2 as part of the charity drive they did last year where the proceeds went to homeless young people in the Los Angeles area.

As a subplot beyond the whole ā€œWhat is up with Savior and Prestige?ā€ and ā€œHow do the Speck kids prepare for the return of the Manipulator at the end of the school year?ā€, I plan to introduce a lower-level villain in Part 2 who is drawn to Speck because of all the publicity and he/she figures, ā€œThere are some heroes I can beat!ā€

My proposed ā€œrewardā€ for the high bidder would be to design the villain. This is all VERY tentative, but I think it would be very cool.

Introducing a new, beatable villain, would accomplish two things: 1) give the MC a chance for a ā€œwinā€ against an actually baddie, as you said, and 2) create a self-contained sub-plot for Part 2 so that thereā€™s a beginning, middle and end to it even though the conflict with the ā€œBig 3ā€ continues through Part 3.

6 Likes

We probably will go against one of the lower Zeniths of the Dozen and have a chance to defeat them. We have opportunities to train with the likes of Hedonist and Downfall, two powerhouses who have fought and beaten members of the Dozen before. There is also the possible chance we might be a Zenith whose powers havenā€™t blossomed yet (very slim chance, but itā€™s still there.)

Blame my brain here, but if the Dozen added another member, would they have to re-brand as the Bakerā€™s Dozen then? :neutral_face:

1 Like

I hope that it would be a choice to help any of school factions in exchange something selfish. My character would do whatever to enter in Prestigeā€¦ Whatever I could understand if you canā€™t do that in second game to not separate branches too much. But maybe an offer from each school to the end of the second game? I would love ending In prestige being ultra famous with stunner or Stoic the save universe part i donā€™t care about but the fame and money thatā€™s cool!! And the real reason my character wants to be a hero, to be loved and famous like Mega cat is

Wow alot has happened huh i say lets all just be friends and the for the drinking part only thing i could say is stoic is such a dream gurl she doesnt drink, smoke and do drugs ama rite

#StoicFTW

Thatā€™s wny they keep it at 12 members - to avoid having to change the group name and all the swag (pencils, lunch boxes, etc).

2 Likes

So have villains made merchandising?! Cool!!!

Manipulator was a ā€œLow Grade Zenithā€ of the Dozens, she is an Grade 8.

Now iā€™m imagining the MC breaking into the dirty dozenā€™s evil lair only to find it filled with dozens (hah) of coffee mugs and t-shirts.

The real reason for blowing up those buildings in part 1 was to make room for their giftshops.
What a tweest.

5 Likes

And we were hilariously under prepared. But we are aware of her power now and we will be trained by people who fought her. She will most likely be the dozen we face since she made the threat of personally killing every student on a specific date.

You never know, our power might reveal itself during the fight and then we can MESS HER DAY UP. If not, Iā€™m using Stoic as a human baseball bat.

1 Like

Its not confirmed that we have powers.

And while Stoicā€™s powers are very powerful, I doubt she can defeat Manipulator.

But it isnā€™t confirmed we donā€™t have powers either, Iā€™m very hopeful :wink:

Iā€™d still use her as a bat, sheā€™s more useful than Combat Wombat at least.