Community College Hero: Releasing Soon

But todays Saturday! Explain this discrepency!

I’m taking pain pills right now. DON’T LOOK AT ME!!!

looks at you with a police baton Do you happen to be taking any drugs with that?

Of course. Shows Medical Marijuana Card

@HornHeadFan

Just wondering, how did the other students go in their exams? If you made a list of the student’s by GPA from highest to lowest, what would it look like?

I’m particularly curious about Stoic’s grade for Defense after the private exam with the Hedonist. Scratch that, how did everyone do in that private exam?

Oh and is Stoic capable of disabling her shields?

I tend to get a B. I will NEVER get an A and im lying through my teeth to get a B!

I’m guessing my boy Wombat broke the curve in Defense class.

im intrested in beta testing the newly updated demo

That is a wonderfully funny idea. It’s old school and reminds me of schools back in the 80s that would just post results on a public bulletin board. In other words, it’s perfect for Speck Community College.

The only thing is, I think it would be funniest if the reader could see then whooooolle list instead of just snippets. I’ve named about 16 heroes (8 in capture the flag, Uni, CW, rain and shine, hijinx, gladiator, pink cavalier and beatnik.) Soooooo who wants to suggest 16 more names and then agree to let me have all rights to use them in the story?

1 Like

I’d suggest some, but their what i use XD

I’d certainly suggest some names! I would! :smile:

Edit: Oh man should I write them down like Owlet did? looks around …I should…

1. Cheshire
  2. Doormouse
  3. Weiss Katze (white cat in German)
  4. Asmodeus
  5. FeatherDance
  6. Miracle
  7. Disbel
  8. Black Ice
  9. Lapis
  10. Blue Diamond
  11. Samurai Flamenco (I honestly regret nothing with this one)

You can have all the rights:

1. Panther
  2. Vortex
  3. StellaFella
  4. Silver Fury
  5. Cyclone
  6. BANANA-SMASHER-9001 (I’m sorry, I had to use this name after realising that Hedonist compliments the player’s choice of name as “heroic”)
  7. Dancing Blade
  8. Frosty
  9. Red Pixie
  10. Decimus
  11. Tacoman
  12. Shade
  13. Sen
  14. Freefall
  15. Buck
  16. Mister Y

That said, I’d still like to see the individual grades for Hedonist’s “private exam”.

1 Like

Some of these suggestions are awesome - a few of them, no offense, sound a little too cool. Samurai Flamenco is exactly the kind of quirky hero I would expect to see at Speck. (Flamenco Samurai? Would those be the same thing?)

:joy:

Okay, lemme try… Advance warning, I have been awake way too long.

1. The French Tickler
  2. Gigantic Rooster
  3. The Bunny-Eared Avenger
  4. Intimi-Dater (would do well with Hedonist’s exam I expect)
  5. Silent But Deadly
  6. Evil “I” (full name could be anything that starts with an I)
  7. Feminine Splendor (Has wings)
  8. Erudite Ermine
  9. Badass B****
  10. Electric Eel
  11. The Slightly Perturbed Gentleman
  12. Badger On Head Man
  13. Undead Elvis
  14. Virusella
  15. Party Dude
  16. Normal Dave

EDIT - you should double check any of these you use, just to be safe… like, I’m pretty sure there’s already an Antman. Any of mine could easily be a Flaming Carrot character I haven’t heard of…

1 Like

The Samurai Flamenco thing is actually a really quirky anime of the same name, truth be told. The major “plot” episodes are often referred to as “Kickass” meets “Super Sentai”.

Mmh, yeah, point taken. Glad you like BS9K1 :smile:

I’d think Badass B**** would either get along well with DG or be shunned for trying way too hard. Oh and Virusella sounds like a cute hero name!

Ah and you’re right about Antman! Darn. I thought I was original. Just going to go check through everything else now.

Virusella was inspired by a story I read on the other Psy High (a random fictional boarding school website I found while looking for a Psy High walkthrough.) There is a student at that school with the power of bacteriokinesis. They also had some influence over molds, slimes and other micro-organisms.

Hey, it worked for Merlin…

I think The French Tickler might do well on Hedonist’s exam too. :smirk:

1 Like

I think that Speck needs another badass hero like Crook; someone that’s actually very serious and focused about their work, other than the MC of course (If you play him/her that way). Maybe something like Crisis, or Defiance.

Okay, I pull myself away from the forums to catch up on Arrow and I return to all these awesome names. I’ll have to run google searches on the ones I like best to make sure they are at least semi-clean (to me, meaning no major characters), but there are a lot to pick from.

I like that you all caught on to the “Kick Ass” type of vibe on hero names where some students would try to pick names they thought sounded awesome (but are dorky) and others that are just ridiculous.

I like many of them but some of my personal favorites are Doormouse, FeatherDance, Tacoman (that just screams guy wearing taco outfit with fake lettuce falling all over the place), Panther (it just sounds so generic for some reason! love it!), Banana Smasher haha, Decimus (sounds like one of the “trying to sound awesome” names), Feminine Splender (I laughed out loud on this one), The Slightly Perturbed Gentleman (might need to be shortened to TSPG ala Wombat), Virusella and Gigantic Rooster (I have nooo idea what to do with that!).

And the best thing is that they are just throwaways being on the list, but maybe one will make an appearance in Part II! Sounds like some sort of contest for later this spring!

You guys (and gals - I use “guys” all the time in mixed company) are awesome. I love your sense of humor.

And yes @quan499, Crook is going to push everyone to up their game. After Part I, most of the shits and giggles are over.

3 Likes

I think it’d be hilarious if the contest had 2v2 battles as its preliminary matches with Banana Smasher 9001 and Gigantic Rooster as an enemy pair.

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/3025-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

I mean, it’ll be a great bonding experience for the player character and another main character!

S̶o̶r̶r̶y̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶e̶v̶a̶l̶u̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶’̶m̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶

1 Like