Community College Hero: Releasing Soon

so it reflects the games status there is no actual beta or demo then ok got it

Just popping in to say still supporting this one until the series is done.

Can’t wait to see all the new things you added in since the last beta! (Like a how a certain horned heroine is going to save the day from the Diabolical Dozen by… swimming really fast. So fast it creates a whirlpool inside the community swimming pool and – yeah I got nothing.)

I think I flooked up my last post. Here’s a repost:

Haha, yeah, I should be around. This summer’s been super busy, but since it’s slowing down and school’s approaching fast, I have more time for doing what I usually do;; Reading fanfiction and playing CoGs. I hope that I can make a return of the Urban Ghost in the future testing! :stuck_out_tongue:

General Announcement: I’m now working on Issue 2 revisions and I hope to pick up the pace. It’s getting a little easier to recognize spots in the game that need more/better options.

@Brian, I totally need to insert a swimming pool battle scene for poor ole Uni. Heck, that could be Part III’s climax. “Everyone in the pool! The Dozen is going down!” :swimmer:

@quan499, It’s awesome that you actually have more free time during the school year. That’s a neat trick! And when I play I usually choose Urban Ghost too. :ghost:

Well “real life” is getting in the way, so I am releasing CCH as a HG in the near future.

I am considering a few tweaks before submitting the final files to CoG, so if anyone is willing to give me some feedback, you can post here. I would prefer folks who have already beta tested, only because they are familiar with the overall story and could help me focus just on the new pieces of material, but I’m open to some new people too.

The actual discussion will be done in a private thread, as we did in beta testing.

So please post here if you are interested.

EDITED TO ADD: IF YOU PREVIOUSLY BETA TESTED FOR ME, PLEASE PM ME

2 Likes

Ok, I’d like to volunteer. I already beta tested once for you and I’d like to help out again. Send me a PM. Though I’m a little surpried at
the change of events. I’d ask but those are private things.

I would enjoy helping you with the tweaks. Haven’t beta tested for you before, but having fresh eyes, on the entire story I would suppose, may be beneficial.

I’d be more then happy to help, I was in the last group of beta testers for you and I’d be more then happy to help out

i would also i wouldlike to help too.

Me to would love to beta test the game.

Would love to test this game been a silent follow for a while. interested to see the changes from the last time I played.

I’m excited to see you’re almost at the finish line, count me in! :grin:

I would love to give it a shot.

If you still need beta testers I can help out.

Id like to beta also

I would love to beta test this game. I’ve wanted to play it ever since I first heard about it, but I was too late to beta test. Hopefully my luck will change.

I’d also like to beta test

Since I can’t keep track of who already beta tested, if you were a beta tester in the spring, PM me. I have some ideas for tweaks I want to run past y’all and implement before I invite everyone else.

I have edited my Post 2114

PM sent. I was one of the Phase 1 Beta Testers and this has always been my favorite WIP so I’d be happy to help :slight_smile:

I played several times but beta test was closed for me, i really want to get it this time.