Without revealing any spoilers, here are the big elements I would like to deliver on Community College Hero 3: All Things End
- Progression with romances and friendships, with more intimate, nuanced scenes
- *MC gets “amped” fairly early in Part 3
- Work in more classroom scenes again (I have a plan for this)
- Ramp up stakes! And again! And again!
- Weave in the return of a couple of characters in fun ways
- Provide endings that are varied and satisfying, wrapping up most, perhaps not all, loose ends, and giving your MC the goodbye they deserve after the long journey.
(*we all know the three paths by now, I won’t be adding others, and the Zenith path is pretty much set in stone; so let’s not discuss that to avoid spoilers from certain people “in the know.”)
Now honestly, I feel that if I can deliver on the above, it will be a successful effort. But I’d like to hear from you. Does this list check most, or all, of your expectations?
(*For the record, I will read all posts, but will respond to very little because I want to avoid even a hint of a spoiler as far as my actual intentions).