Community College Hero 3: All Things End (Call-Out for a Co-Writer: Post #1269)

Calm down mate xD
Sorry for my mistake!

Anyway, I’m suprised Stunner is the one you all discussing out of the bunch i made, i thought someone would jump in and murder me the moment they read about me glorifying Tress :))

Also, i meant to ask this awhile ago but you know, smoll brain can’t remember °w°
But to the people who said they would kill Crook if he would betray his friends with his motivation is infact Origami, would you still do it even in witnesses of Origami? Would you break a heart for the justified satisfaction? She probably doesn’t know he’s her father but (if this is true) it’ll just a matter of time. I know i shouldn’t keep bringing this topic up but i have to know! What do you value more? Friendship or Justice?

1 Like

This is a moral dilemma with no right answer. Some might choose friendship while others might be pent up on justice, none of those are wrong. It depends on who plays it, imo it all depends on what happens, if someone dies bc of crook I’ll definitely make it so he’ll never gonna walk again, or break most his joints, if it’s bc of oregami but someone dies I might just make it so he’ll never be able to port again, if no one died but someone got hurt, he’s not going anywhere near me again but he can get away with it, if stoic gets hurt he’ll never gonna see sunlight nor breathe air again.

2 Likes

Indeed. Would you send (potentially) six members of your team to their death, in exchange for someone who, at worst, is dead and, at best, is with severe mental scars. Either way the Origami we knew is dead, either physically or mentally.

Anyway, i couldn’t care less why he betrayed us. The moment we know it’s him he’s dead.

i can’t agree more with u, especially about this particular thing. maybe rather than end his life, let him stuck on the zone till death do their part would be better?

its not that i hate crook or something, its just that i kinda like stoic too much.

4 Likes

Same for me, if stoic dies swear to God we’re heading down genocide path baby

5 Likes

still wondering… at least stoic and mc mom should not died (unless @Eric_Moser lied about those polls… i do hope not)… but just in case… there won’t be any ending like “u can be part of diabolical dozen or some criminal stuff grade 9 zenith” right? we can only goes as far as vigilante right?

3 Likes

And i thought i was the pessimistic one. You guys are ruthless, holy shit. As much as i agree with you saying Origami won’t be the same, there is nothing wrong with being hopeful!
This sound wrong but i do hope the MC being the traitor without knowing. I can’t make everyone happy but damn me if i don’t try!

2 Likes

By crook’s standards it’s fair, remember he wanted to take matter in his own hands too? And he really went nuts and vigilante afterwards? I doubt he’ll even hold grudges, vigilantes knows what they hold on too, a tooth for a tooth I guess.

3 Likes

The thought that Crook is the traitor makes so little sense to me. If anyone has a chance of saving Origami (if indeed alive) would be someone with teleportation powers who basically moves through he zone. Because for all intents and purposes, Crook moves through the zone more so than pops from one place to another. The Manipulator certainly moves through the zone. And then all this hinges on the fact that Crook would side with the people who “killed” Origami in the first place.

Sorry, Tress makes the most sense as the traitor. Tress is super jealous of the MC and reinforces this constantly. Jealousy is a much more powerful motivator and much more realistic as a choice to be the traitor. Tress is overlooked constantly by a “normie” throughout the series. If anyone has shown a reason to betray the group it would be the person who shows the most jealousy towards the MC and that is most certainly Tress.

And honestly, a pair of scissors is her worst enemy. I mean hairspray could literally bring her to a halt. I would be begging for someone (the dozen) to help me gain more power and revenge. I think some of the afterthoughts are most certainly more powerful than her. MC out of the way means Tress is now the leader as well.

6 Likes

Yay! Someone defending Crook!
I played almost every CoG game i can find, hoping to have a good story like the first one i read! Most aren’t that bad, just not good and i was disappointed many time. Many time it has a traitor with different purposes, most of them for their own good, other we’re forced.
And I’m on Tress’a side, she isn’t my favorite, I’m very much trying to stay neutral and friendly, but of all reasons to be a traitor, jealousy is quite obvious.

7 Likes

things are heating up in the College Hero fandom

4 Likes

He’s probably the Batman of the universe. I don’t think @Eric_Moser would pass up the opportunity :laughing:

5 Likes

Everybody’s gonna get nullified :imp:!

depends on my character’s personality

1 Like

That’s quite a light reason to be a traitor, if she was, she must have another reason for it, she isn’t as shady as crook, it could be anyone, but since crook is the most shady of them all isn’t it obvious that ofc readers will pick on him since he’s too shady??? Give it a thought mate.

2 Likes

Everyone of the speck could make sense, eric would just need to pull off a good reason for them to,

Don’t forget that we’re trying to save oregami too, and if like me you picked the tactician then that means we sided with the villain too,

Same weight as could be quickie, everyone could be a traitor, but the mystery is what matters, how much do we know about tress? How much do we know about quickie? How much do we know about crook? Then weigh it on who seems more suspicious, everything we’d been discussing is all speculations and eric is the only one who could clear it, until he does we’ll stick with discussing on who’s who.

To be real tho, doesn’t it sound fair if tolly is the traitor? Or if mega cat is the traitor? Even stoic could be a traitor (please sir eric don’t), for me it could be: Mom, Mega Cat, Crook, Tolly, Nil.

2 Likes

You never know people until you do. Jealousy is only a light reason for betrayal when you’re not in the mindset of the betrayer. To them, it could be everything.

Crook is shady, yes. But he was and is fiercely protective of Origami to self-detriment which is him caring for someone else, misguidedly perhaps, but it’s not a solely self-centered motivation. Tress has always fiercely protected herself and her reputation first and foremost from everything we know about her character. Even her secret, that she has racy pictures which could damage her societal image, is a point in the direction of her caring deeply about others’ opinion of her. In some playthroughs, she practically sees you as the traitor because she sees you as stealing her natural role.

I might be being a little hard on her, but honestly, her inclination seems to lean towards underhanded selfishness. Just in a deceptively bubbly, outgoing way unlike Crook who is a lone wolf. She puts herself at the front, every time. She will smile and play all saint-like buddy with you. But then she’ll also steal your secrets for personal gain with just about zero remorse. She didn’t have any issue with the whole “will you do what it takes to crush your enemies” conversations. When you all went after Wyvern despite having been told to stay put (or so you thought), her concern wasn’t for the group, it was that she’d look bad as leader. She is the only one who cannot be persuaded to be happy for everyone if she isn’t excelling. Crook has unclear motives beyond revenge on behalf of Origami, but Tress’ motivation is obviously personally shining. And you’ve consistently one upped her as a powerless loser, at least initially, since day one. That can be unforgivable to people who have convinced themselves they are in the right and you are a threat out of cognitive dissonance. And most importantly, Tress was willing to use Origami’s memory in a manipulative and rather cold way which she clearly knew because she got defensive about it real quick.

One other noteworthy point in Crook’s favor, it would take a miracle to get him to work with Origami’s killer. But we’ve already seen how emotionally distant Tress manages to be from Origami’s death. (She gave the speech in addition to the incident with the manipulator. While giving a speech is understandable as the orator she is, she was able to give a flawless speech. No crying, no almost crying, nothing to indicate she was even sad, at least not described iirc. Moreover, it may be my memory, but I don’t remember Tress having said anything that remotely sounded like mourning or regret the entire two games)

5 Likes

I’m gonna go on a swing vote. I think its gonna be Crook after Lady Ash offers to return Origami back from the Zone alive if he turns.

2 Likes

You got a fair point, it does make sense if you put it that way, now it bears the same weigh with a (possible) dad that would do anything to bring his (possible) daughter back from the zone, by any means including lady ash.

It’s a fair fight IMO with tress and crook on top and mega cat and quickie below then tolly and mom at the lowest for me.

1 Like

Same thoughts

3 Likes

I think everyone forgot the truest arsehole. That dickhead reporter. What do ya’ll think we can do with him? I’m going to make him suffer EVERY. FUCKING. CHANCES. i get!

1 Like