Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

Ok so far it’s been speculated the Wyvern is your long lost brother and now your dad, what’s next that he’s you from another dimension? (Please let that be a thing)

5 Likes

How has no-one realised this yet!? It’s the only thing that makes sense! (Or from the future. Or an alternate dimension in the future.)

The character was a character made from a contest winner, right? So, I doubt he’s anyone’s father, brother or even long lost Tommy… just saying.

3 Likes

Yep imagine, in his world you were all unable to defeat the D12, all his friends died fighting but he managed to survive. To stop this from happening he decided to travel back in time thanks to (insert convenient time travel plot device here) and he’s fighting all of you in order to make you stronger, so you’ll all be able to defeat the D12.

3 Likes

Yea I know but a man can dream and dream I shall

1 Like

Sorry, @Eiwynn, but your version is just too boring.

Even if it’s proven otherwise, I’ll still just assume he got some kind of facial surgery before he came back. :grin: (And of course he’s not Tommy. That would be silly.)

2 Likes

Don’t forget that one time someone suggested that the Wyvern was Danny Devito.

1 Like

Huh. Looks like I already suggested that…

2 Likes

Ah dammit look at me thinking I was all original and shit, I humbly ask for forgiveness almighty time lord

How did I miss this…this changes everything (not sure how it does but shut up it does)

Nah, I only suggested “future”, you can have “alternate dimension” all to yourself. :grin:

1 Like

Oh God don’t give me that kind of power, who knows what kinda f’ed up alternate dimensions I might think of. Imagine a dirty girl who is polite and well mannered, a mob who is loud and brash, a stoic with…with…(gulp) with feelings. (Dies from shock)

5 Likes

Tress with bird nest hair and proud about it​:grin::joy::joy:

3 Likes

That’d be awesome if she had some complex about birds and anyone who messes with them she absolutely destroys. Imagine if downfall threatened to break her bird nest instead of her arm and tress just got up and wrecked her.

2 Likes

Hedonist who is actually not a serial abuser…? Nah, some things are impossible.

5 Likes

There are some tasks that mankind simply cannot acheive.

5 Likes

Hedonist who is trying to overcome his predatory senses and he’s like jekyll and Hyde, he switches between them whenever he hears the word ‘underage’

2 Likes

WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY???

YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR,BROTHER.

9 Likes

Downfall with loving and caring personality​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:(she and hedonist will absolutely swapped position)Dean tolly with serious and task master personality,mcormick and that mysterious teacher is the one that I can’t imagine

1 Like

Nah pal Downfall is such a badass that not even the powers of alternate dimensions can make her change

2 Likes