Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

I think this case needs the greatest detective in the anime world “L” (Anime: Death Note)

1 Like

I actually suggested that upthread… but unfortunately, there’s a scene in the original that they both appear at once in. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hmmmm, L is alright I suppose…how about D.N Angels very own kid detective who has the white wing Angel.counterpart Kradd, he has powers so he could easily take on these Speck punks!!!

1 Like

i just really hope it’s possible to date stoic, i’ve gone full tryhard to get a 21 relationship with her xDDDD

9 Likes

No one can blame u my friend

2 Likes

Okay, I’m starting NaNoWriMo tonight! My goal, which may be overly ambitious, is to write 50,000 new words for CCH Part 2 during the month of November.

It currently stands at 69,772 (words and code). So my goal is to get it to 133,755 words. That would get me mid-way into Issue 7 (I’m aiming for about 50k words per issue).

It might be quiet in the thread in November, but hopefully in early December I can deliver a nice fat update.

23 Likes

you can do it, we have faith in you :o

4 Likes

I believe in you man! You got this!

3 Likes

I am excited to see what happens when the game is done :smiley:

2 Likes

Is their a way to avoid getting your head smashed?

Which means that @komorebi wasn’t wrong… Isn’t San Francisco a city in California…? /rhetorical question

Yes San Francisco is located in California, also San Francisco is home to the Golden Gate Bridge.

WELL SHIT.

Now I just look like a dumbass.

I apologize for my immense stupidity.I really don’t know that much about America.

Again,I apologize.

4 Likes

I don’t know much about America either. But I do remember most of the “San’s” belong in California. San Francisco, San Andreas, San Jose, San Diego… They also have L.A. and “Sunnydale” (possibly not a real city). Handy tip, maybe.

1 Like

When you think about it for a while,Stoic isn’t really as powerful as you might think.

A traditional powerful hero is good on both offense and defense.Sure,specializing in one doesn’t mean that you’re bad,but a balance can certainly make you stronger than others.

Now,look at Stoic.She excels in defense.Quite frankly,I’m not even sure if one of the Diabolical Dozen could get through her shield.However,on the offense…not so great.How are you gonna stop the villans when you can’t even harm them?And keep in mind,Stoic is a scrawny 5’9 girl,so natural strength is out of the question.

I guess if her power evolves so that she can widen her shield to accommodate others,then she’d grow in power.She could save her team mates and citizens alike.

2 Likes

But remember that stoic can just run toward her enemy and the enemy bounce off. that also make damage you know

This is Stoic. Do you really see her running anywhere?

4 Likes

Once when be partner when downfall test at midterm
Edit:ah, forgot to mention that stoic don’t even have to move when someone trying to hit her too hard and may just damage them self

1 Like

Hey, don’t sweat it! :+1:
Honestly, I was a little worried I had goofed up. It wouldn’t be the first time I got something wrong about geography. And it wouldn’t be my most embarrassing mistake.

Well, maybe Mob can use her as a hammer or a baseball bat.

Only if you don’t attack him.

1 Like