Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

hehehe, awesome; reminds me a bit of an assassins creed character who has been boosted up to the future. or at leas a new form of armour from Genji in Overwatch.

1 Like

thanks! since u mentioned overwatch, I did kinda take some inspiration from Ana’s Shrike skin heh

4 Likes

Dude, that’s awesome. You have some real talent.
Can we look forward to any more fanart from you?

1 Like

totally! I’m most definitely gonna do dirty girl next, so you can look forward to that

8 Likes

I’m not gonna lie-that is genuinely the best piece of CCH fanart I’ve ever seen.

Screw green eyes. I’m now headcanoning Nil with blue eyes.

8 Likes

Well once again someone goes and creates an image of a character that is many times more awesome than I had in my head. You made NIl look so badass, @karlsia.

20 Likes

My gay ass is A-okay with forced lesbianism girls are gr8

2 Likes

This is exactly how I imagined them!

A second non-zenith student perhaps :0

1 Like

Tbh regardless of everyone’s disdain for Hedonist, and regardless of my own feelings, Hedonist is a bomb as fuck character. I find him very interesting and to be frank you’re an amazing writer.

8 Likes

:open_mouth:

Perhaps hehe

You sir deserve a god damn metal.
It’s fan art lkike this that makes me wish someone would draw a comic serious

2 Likes

I cant help but imagine DirtyGirl having blue violet hair, wearing her goggles along with an oversized WWII helmet (the one covered with a net), and a baggy, green camo army uniform when reading despite already knowing how she originally looks. So I added some of those elements to this one!

56 Likes

Dude, you’re the best.

Just how fast can you draw?!

@Ynadon Please answer multiple posts with only one by tagging the person you want to answer (@+ the username). It makes it easier to read :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Harroc Lol I dont know but the higher the motivation the faster I can draw I suppose

5 Likes

Holy crap that is absolutely remarkable! The style, poses, attitude, intricate details, damn.

Where did you come from, mysterious artist stranger person?? And did you just read CCH recently? I see you’re new here.

Oh and welcome!

24 Likes

I come from a place not so different from yours, where CCH is readily available on google playstore, which I bought and got hooked into just a few weeks ago haha!

Thanks! Cant wait to get my detective Zenith Snake (like liquid snake or solid snake lol) into CCH part 2

3 Likes

You are amazing…

1 Like

@karlsia, would you be okay with me using these images on the web site, FB/Twitter, etc?

2 Likes