Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

I think he already implied that CW wasn’t going to be one.

But I agree with you and also as Eric said, we can’t have many more romances. The only problem is that about Mob being the only one of the guys that is available.

I mean, I think that the girls are covered with Stoic replacing Uni. But the male options are still kind of disadvantaged, I’m actually starting to like Stunner after seeing some of his dialogue through the code, and I think he has redeemed himself for the most part.

The best friend alternative was a nice idea, and I was hoping for it, but I think I’m in a minority here.

7 Likes

I think he more or less stated that C-Wom wouldn’t be a romance? Rather than just implied,

At least I thought that was who he meant, since C-Wom was the student people were talking about the most–but I might be wrong. But yeah, it still feels like people who romance men are at a bit of a disadvantage, but maybe Crook will become more available as it goes on?

I know the poll didn’t put bfs as a super popular option, which I guess I get since romance is considered more exciting, but if people aren’t romancing anyone what will replace the romance scenes without a route for best friends? It could end up sort of punishing players for not having a romance, if they’ll end up being unable to form as meaningful of relationships.

4 Likes

I guess, but at the expense of becoming a homewrecker.

Uf… men… you give your heart to them and they betray you or abandon you…!

The only decent one is Mob ( and I bet that he’s the traitor or that he is going to die).

I hope he’s both just to taste the tears of those who romanced him MUHAHAHA!

Obviously, Quicke is the traitor though. I mean he’s rash, looking to prove himself, and… ugh, he’s so meta! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

You implying something? Don’t make me get out my stake and gasoline. :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly I don’t think either C-Wom or hedonist are RO material. But another proper male RO is sorely needed. Maybe a new student? Someone less timid than Mob and C-Wom, less creepy than Hedonist, less macho than Stunner and less gloomy than Crook.

4 Likes

The only other person I can think of for a new male RO is Quickie.

4 Likes

I just want these jerks to let me and Tress have some time to ourselves, or else I’m going to have a long list of people to punch through the wall glares at Shine

8 Likes

I don’t know feels kunda late in the game to be doing that

I am a straight girl but due the nature of absolute all male in this game I only could romance girls. I mean girls are all nice and great Even dirty girl problems. Males are well there is no one that is cute and funny and and sex interested. Or jerks or creppy or celibate activists or become a home breaker. I am starting thinking all males in game are like made to ensure you become lesbian. :wink:

6 Likes

Wait, has there been hints on who the traitor is? The last time i remember hearing from them was the prologue and i haven’t seen hints on who is could possibly be as of this update.

Worst comes to worst California’s personality can be mellowed down?

1 Like

You’re doing a fine job.

1 Like

Lol I used to say to my old coworkers all the time that they make me thankful I was born a lesbian :grin:

4 Likes

I’m going for realism here.

18 Likes

Ok, I can get the idea of jerks and creeps but… celibate activists? I think I missed an interesting part of the game…

Not really, but I think that the dialogue of Stunner is giving us some foreshadowing. Who knows? Maybe when the traitor comes out we will start noticing a lot of things and we all will be like “How couldn’t I see this before?”.

The vegetarian guy is an activist and seem like a Celibacy meek shy monk. So Mara could die of boredom before kiss him. I just don’t remember much of the romance I just remember it was not for Mara. Tbe only male that romance was ok, Is The distance jerk I am in Savior . But is clear in my opinion he is a cheater. Again I haven’t reading the beta in months because Hedonist. I can’t role-playing this when I suppose be ok with a guy like him given me class. In Spain he would be in jail years ago or dead by a studients mob. Really I wanted so badly menace him or make public all his affairs. Propaganda is all for the California people of Smarts.

3 Likes

So I found this the other day and I would be very disappointed if it wasn’t made by one of us CCH fans :grin:

6 Likes

I dont know if this is the right thread for this, but I really wanted to share some fanart for this amazing comic. Here’s how I imagined Professor Nil as the floating brooder he/she is.

46 Likes