Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

Yeah… sure, I guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

lets avoid transforming this into a civil war (why it is called ‘civil’ I have no idea, get rid of the word and just use war in my opinion) because everyone here is in on the Stoic campaign for their selected RO and want them to be the best, or at least an option. but the last thing I think the mods want is a Mob of people fighting over the best RO. So everyone stop being Crooks and think Tress times before acting. Now, if you need me I am sitting in the corner of the room folding Origami and avoiding becoming a Dirty Girl when I have to brush of metaphorical mud and dust on my tops and trousers.
I better get out of here Quickie before everyone Hi-Jinx’s me because of my puns.

7 Likes

I guess you could say that this fight would be the Downfall of this thread.

4 Likes

yup, it will all end up with Nil winners, the likely chance is seeing a Combat Wombat in the wilds, but you may want to check I got y bearings right as I am not Book Smart as I am Street Smart so animals and their natural habitats. Gosh, I am a Stunner today with my puns, I think everyone can agree.

2 Likes

C’était le Bouquet final je présume?
(Translation: that was the grand finale I suppose?)

2 Likes

But it’s not as low as the chance of seeing a Mega Cat.

2 Likes

It’s my birthday, I log on to the site, enter the thread and see a shit ton of puns.

Thanks for the lovely gift, people.

2 Likes

So I guess that makes you the Birthday Boy.

5 Likes

you can thank me for that, I am the pun master which is among my 12 skill sets. Not including being a Hedonist because I haven’t got a Speck of that mans attitude on me. say, anyone got a good pun for Captain California yet or am I just going to act like a Dr Stench and cast this one off as one?

1 Like

I’m sure this thread would lift the mood of someone who’s been put in the Friendzone by his crush.

4 Likes

wooo, look at the Pink Cavalier talking about crushes.
Edit: sorry if that was you buddy, I am more of a captain oblivious than a Captain Powerless. actually, I am both.

Gosh, moonwalkerdragon, you’ve ceraintly turned the tides of this thread. Thanks to you, everyone’s now saying puns. It really makes this thread Shine.

You’re quite the Trendsetter, you know that?

I’m sure your brother, moonwalker Wyvern ,would be proud of you.

2 Likes

I wish you aa punny birthday then!

@moonwalkerdragon Those are feeling forced. You don’t have the Prestige to pull that one off.

3 Likes

I disagree. Thanks to her puns, moonwalkerdragon is now the Savior of this thread.

3 Likes

stop ganging up on me, stop being the Rain on my Parade; I have enough of that from lovely Britain
EDIT: YAY, now I am no longer a Alley Cat on this thread and more of a Spiked Gladiator (this posted too late, to half still counts though)

2 Likes

Yet they are still more puns. The puns we currently have are just a Speck of what we can truly acheive.

3 Likes

already been done mate, already been done…nice try though, but I wont be a Dark Dodger as in ‘Dark’ I mean I am running out of punny ideads

2 Likes

I guess since you started this, that makes you quite the Manipulator.

2 Likes

Hey, I had that one at Uni! I am only manipulative during fantasy fights.

Wow, there is just a Flok of puns right now.

3 Likes