Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

I think he was just making a good ol’ joke.

1 Like

i would love it if Quickie became romanceable; he reminds me a bit of kid Flash.

1 Like

@Eric_Moser Theres something iv been wondering for a while, contextually speaking how much fame does your yay stat equate to? At the end of part one the highest i ever got was around 50 and if you put in pretty darn popular at the begining of part 2 you get 55% in yay. So what exactly does a 50 mean at the end of part 1 and theoretically what would 100% mean in part 2? I know its pretty hard to describe a level of fame but would 100% mean every body in speck would know who you are? or would more people in the surounding parts of nebraska know who you are? Or would it make you a minor internet sensation?

1 Like

How old was (is?) Origami supposed to be? I thought she was the same age as MC but she’s 2 years older than Jacob who I thought was like 7 years younger than MC. I’m probably way off in my calculations.

Origami was 13 I think

1 Like

Towards the end of Book 1, if you do the right stuff she’ll reveal to you that she’s actually 13 and here with some special permission from Tolly. It isn’t something that every MC finds out, but it’s become more or less common knowledge on the thread so for now the MC in the demo doesn’t really have a reaction; Eric said he’d code that in later on

7 Likes

So far, he’s currently thinking about removing her entirely.

So I guess luck is not on your side, my friend.

7 Likes

Loathe as I am to encourage a romance addition other than the Smarts–can I ask what people would want out of a C-Wom romance? This is a genuine question, not trying to sound patronizing or insulting or anything, I’m actually curious. I understand his appeal as a character–he’s a cute dork, I get enjoying him–but how would people want his crush on Tress handled? I mean, it isn’t like it comes up in every single scene between the two of them, but it’s there and not terribly ignorable. Especially given there aren’t a ton of opportunities to have one on one bonding with him, I’d be worried about a C-Wom romance accidentally feeling like the MC is his second choice when Tress doesn’t express interest, and I’m not sure how that might be avoided without adding more content in Book 1.

3 Likes

Practically everyone else in the group is going to have a romance path. It seems unfair to leave Combat Wombat out of this action.

3 Likes

my ears are burning…probably because of my MC who is over the moon about this.

EDIT: as for C-W RO thing; I say that there should be a part of where he attempts to ask Tress out for some reason as I think that would be kind of adorable.

Not for those romancing Tress…especially if MC actually has a good relationship with C-W (or at least thought so)…not cool C-W, not cool.

6 Likes

Yup, that’s my kinda guy. :blush: Sure, Mob is even cuter, but he’s still number 2.

And besides, if Stoic can get an upgrade to RO, I’m sure the Wombat can.

1 Like

What am I reading? The creation of a Team Wombat?
A new challenger?

#Unacceptable! Team Stoic, to me!
A ship war is starting! We cannot lose! We need to fight! We have to destroy the invaders!

12 Likes

Hey! We’re not asking for the Wombat instead of Stoic, but rather as well as. :unamused: (Instead of the Hedonist, maybe…)

1 Like

Oh I know. I’m just trying to start a war. For kicks you see.
Now if you don’t mind, I must go back into my “ship zealot” persona.

Hum hum… We will fight them in the streets! We will fight them on the beach! Prepare the cannons! Hoist the flags! Defend your positions!

4 Likes

I don’t get it was there any new updates available I mean I don’t know much about speedy and some character mentioned earlier are they part of some demo mentioned earlier if so how do I get that demo …:blush::relaxed::sunglasses::persevere:

Well, it’s not like I’ve ever derailed a thread over trying to get a particular character promoted to RO… :innocent:

@sarath_a: have you tried clearing your cache or using private browsing?

Wait a minute what does it have to do with my browser , I m talking about app Android version , I don’t understand what you are meaning to say ,but yeah I think I had cleared the cache if not the incognite mode …What is it for anyway

Wait; are you talking about the first game or the WIP for the second? Because if it’s the latter, then the link is in this post:

1 Like

#FOR THE STOIC NATION

12 Likes