Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

I know why: Opposites attract and belligerent sexual tension…

2 Likes

The staunch upholders of morals and the really fun ones? :unicorn:

I’d wager he keeps his spare hosiery in a fanny pack. That would have a zipper. Ugh…

Speaking of gorgeously sculpted cakes, I will bake you a similarly fancy dessert Monsieur @Eric_Moser if the lack of acknowledgement in Stunner’s trusting romance were to be vanquished. That phone call is still as passionless as ever…

1 Like

Aw yeah. Up top! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hate him? Oh, no… hate’s just the tip of that iceberg. If Hedonist wasn’t a teacher who was abusing his position of power over his students and everything was consensual, it would be a different story, but as it stands – at least with my version of the MC – Hedonist is damn lucky he’s nigh-invulnerable and that she doesn’t have super powers.

7 Likes

You know,we’ve been talking about the Hedonist and how much we hate him and such,so why not change the subject and talk about a teacher we love?

McCormick!

I’ll admit,I really didn’t see the appeal to her at first.But after playing for a while,she’s really grown on me.She’s the only one who didn’t automatically assume you were shit just cuz you didn’t have powers.When you got A’s on those HELL tests,she praised you and encouraged you to keep it up.And,to top it all off,her reward is probably one of the best out of all the 4 teachers.Think of all the trouble you could avoid with her as your lawyer.

Forget cuddle scenes with Stoic,we need cuddle scenes with McCormick.

6 Likes

@AAO, did you search her office yet?

I tried to toss a few different (what I hope are) interesting tidbits in there. (same with Tolly’s office)

1 Like

I would love to have her as our second (third or fourth for that matter) parent (or whatever you guys like).

1 Like

Yeah I was surprised and grateful when she said she’s be my lawyer, she was hands down my favorite of the teachers, mostly because she makes me laugh :smiley:

1 Like

Teacher’s pet - I bet you even got the achievement too, huh? :innocent:

Don’t ask how i know about that achievement :information_desk_person:

1 Like

It was all to impress Tress :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey is there any way to win the Capture The Flag besides having stealth equipment

Why yes,there is.

If you’re an Acrobat,rush in.

If you’re a Sharpshooter/Soldier,take the shot.

Detectives need to use stealth equipment.

3 Likes

I can see my MC trying to hook either Dean Tolly or McCormick up with his mother.

2 Likes

I do plan to do a scene where the MC’s mom meets some of the students and faculty but haven’t quite worked out the best way to have that happen.

MC’s “taskmaster” mom meets McComick = “Well I see you’re in good hands” and a small nod of approval.

And @Quaintrelle, what do I have to do to get that cake? I’ve never been offered a bribe before. Well, not here anyways.

5 Likes

MC mother X McCormick.

Make this happen,dammit.

3 Likes

How about a parent-student day sponsored by the school … I’ve seen smaller colleges advertise such around town before…

1 Like

Tolly x MC Mother
vs
McCormick vs MC mother

who will win?

Tolly x MC’s Mom x McCormick

Obviously…

3 Likes

The holy trinity. I need this in my life.

1 Like

Three old women hooking up together.

That would be one interesting scene,to say the least.

2 Likes