Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

Oh lol. And word it does, and that what makes the movie is all the different types of dragons. Plus toothless is the best, i mean who doesn’t want a night fury dragon as a pet lol.

2 Likes

Hi been a while since I’ve been back so it may had already been said but why is the demo unplayable?

1 Like

Dropbox decided to be poopyfaces and stop rendering HTML content.What that means is that you can’t host the games on them any more.

In the update,Eric will move to Dashingdon,so it’ll start working again. (And I think the update is tomorrow or something, so the wait isn’t long)

5 Likes

Have written some new content but haven’t tackled the dashingdon process. We’ll see how it goes.

9 Likes

The Link doesn’t work for me!?

@anon33984850 Look at, like, three posts up in the thread :unamused:

1 Like

I put it in the thread title just now

3 Likes

Awesome!!
Can’t wait to see what the surfer has in store for us

Okay I’m not sure if I uploaded the game correctly to dashingdon. It seems to be working okay, but this is new to me. Can some people test it out, pretty please? :grinning:

Game link: https://dashingdon.com/play/ericmoser/community-college-hero-2-knowledge-is-power/mygame/

Notes about update:

Not as quite as large as I wanted, but the total game is up to 66,882 words now. I’m hitting a stride this weekend and hope to write the “talk to Dean Tolly’s secretary” scene tomorrow!

New content includes:

Rewritten scene in the Heroes Hall lobby after the Wyvern attack on Rain and Dr. Hover

Option to search Dean Tolly’s office

Option to search Professor McCormick’s office

Start of a new Breaking People scene

21 Likes

Never mind it was my internet. It is working fine. :smile:

Buying WIFI at the truck stop is not always the best for consistent service.

2 Likes

Punchs a hole in the wall
Spring. . . can’t. . . . . come soon enough

4 Likes

Eyyyyyyyyyy.

There’s a new update.

Also we finally get to help the police. Looks like the little town of Speck is going to start seeing the bright side of the school.

6 Likes

The impatience is strong in this one…*inhale *exhale
sees the glares of star wars fans, then backs out of the room slowly

4 Likes

Seriously though, unless we give them both a pep talk i think Tress and Shine should stay behind. Tress is just to earnest at the moment, and Shine is probably contemplating the possibility of his sister not coming back.

1 Like

Patience, young padawan.

Who am I kidding, I’m impatient as hell.

1 Like

Yay! I’m finally going to get to test it out (just for a quick break, I should be getting back to my own writing, shame on me, I can’t help myself). It definitely loads, just in case you were worried.
Question #8’s little side comment in the character creator got me. Well played! :smirk:

8 Likes

Spent an hour last night writing summaries of all the cool scenes I hope to crank out in November. I didn’t want to outline them in too much detail, because at some point (for me, at least), all the fun is sucked out and I lose motivation to actually flesh it out. I do best just dotting down brief scene titles with a few phrases (“make it perverted but oddly romantic”) and questions (“Jacob did what???”).

I am very much looking forward to writing the “Night of Chaos” scene. The Purge meets Parks & Recreation. Yay!

12 Likes

Please, no!
Tell me that doesn’t mean what I think it means.

7 Likes

Please, yes!
Tell me that means what I think it means.

4 Likes

I really hope these are two completely separate scenes…

Also if the first one is you know who, I’m totally stocking up on fuming hydrochloric acid.

11 Likes