Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

No no no.

Everybody knows that the cliche thing to dump on the person who just dumped you is red wine.

You know how hard red wine is to get out?

Hey all!

Been catching up reading the thread this am but it’s time to get to work on legal stuff.Had a great three days with the authors of SYP! and also met @Lordirish - you can check out the Louisville Meetup thread for pics of the four of us.

And as I’ve told everyone, there is NO way that CCH is getting released in December…it will be sometime in 2017 but that’s all I know now. HOWEVER…to make for that a little bit…

I’m working on a small Christmas present :gift: for all CCH readers, (to be announced in December) and it will be FREE!!

All I ask for in return is your email so I can start creating a larger mailing list to announce the release next year. Email me at eric at communitycollegehero dot com to get on the mailing list.

36 Likes

If we dump Tress, she’s prob gonna have a mental breakdown and look like Mary Marvel during Final Crisis

2 Likes

Hoo boy,hope your reputation is ready for a massive stick up the ass.

I’m sure the backlash wouldn’t be extremely severe,but getting called a shitty boyfriend/girlfriend does not do wonders for your hero image.

1 Like

Lmbo thats wrong why do that to tress lol. I agree with @weirguider you’ll give her a mental breakdown, all im saying you better hope you have powers or something to defend you when she tries to kill you. And nah stotic can do better, like with my mc😝. she was his number 1 since book one, he only has eyes for her.

2 Likes

Good thing i decided not to date Tress. She felt a bit. . . . . boring for some reason

2 Likes
  • Tournament between all remaining Speck Students :smile:
  • A match with your designated partner :scream:
  • A final similar to the one DownFall gave us :smiley:
  • A rescue simulation where you save dummies from the rubble of a terrorist attack while being attacked by Prestige students who act as “villains” :smiling_imp:
  • none of these are good i have a better idea, plz share em :wink:

0 voters

So guys, new poll, if the final exam for Breaking People and Things could go anyway, which of these would be the most appealing???

2 Likes

I plan to blow up the school before the next breaking people and things lesson soooo…

2 Likes

say what? :frowning:

1 Like

I mean this
:full_moon: :dragon: + :bomb: + :school: = :boom: :boom: :boom:
Then…
:full_moon: :dragon: = :money_mouth: for :boom: :boom: :school:
:imp: :imp: :imp:
(Sorry, I’m not :innocent:)

3 Likes

Wait a minute…

Prestige students are acting as villans…we get to kick the villans asses…Stunner is a Prestige student…

WE GET TO FINALLY FUCK UP STUNNER!

OH WHAT A LOVELY DAY! TIME TO BASH HIS FACE IN FOR BEING A DOUCHE!

10 Likes

First of all I love what you’ve done so far but I can’t access the demo to read the update is there another link or something ?

1 Like

Demo is down temporarily since Dropbox has stopped allowing html. WIP stuff will have to be moved. I believe the demo will be back up in a few days though, with a new update!

2 Likes

Keep in mind that for every dummie the “villains” destroy you lose a grade point average. The plus side is for every “villian” you defeat(or bash in the face😂) and every dummie you get to safety, you get points. The more dangerous the “villian” you beat and how well you beat em, the greater the points ya get.

Oh yeah and if a “villian” takes down or captures a student (and holds that student for the rest of the final exam) that student, be it your MC or any of your classmates; will get an automatic F- for the test. To be fair though i think we should be allowed to rescue captured teammates and get even more points since that would be a pretty risky move. Plus that would be a good way to test the bond between you and your classmates.

In addition this will be a test for the Prestige students to. They’ll see us as villians who caused the destruction and are now looting the city or trying to flee from the crime scene. For everyone us they capture or punch in the face, they receive points. That should help add some tension to your merting with the new(and probably more powerful) Stunner. :relieved:
What do u think?
@Eric_Moser btw sorry in advance for talking like i own the story. I’m just speculating on what ifs.:sweat:

1 Like

But won’t Mob get jealous? :innocent:

4 Likes

As Stunner’s boyfriend, I would be interested to see a Speck vs Prestige throwdown as well.

2 Likes

Okay,so I have come up with a perfect strategy for the whole rescue simulation thing.

Step 1:Stand behind Stoic.
Step 2:Ram Stoic into the ‘villans’,hopefully knocking them out.
Step 3:Rescue the citizens,while Stoic is providing you cover by standing there.
Step 4:Win.

Seems legit.

4 Likes

how about hugging Stoic instead? maybe the enemy will fall at the sight of Stoic being liked 4 once?

4 Likes

So i know 2 new things today @moonwalkerdragon you now know how to post pics (about time😝) and you like how to train your dragon😂. I have to say How to train your Dragon is the movie!

3 Likes

Oh, I knew how to post pics my friend, but I’m working this site from my kindle most of the time and I still don’t know how to post my gifs :cry: Mow to train your Dragon has good Dragon gifs also I like how there are types of dragons there instead of just dragons.

2 Likes