Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

this raises a point though, Shouldn’t some cities that had the shields up longer be giving off longer periods of The Zenith Energy? As A Result of Which, More Extensive counts of Zenith Children? Then this is bringing out another point, shouldn’t Some Zenith Shields be of more Higher quality, I Can’t imagine Washington DC With anything less than the best Z Shield Available.

1 Like

It’s a good point to be sure, but all of this would only affect one of the three paths, so it’s not something I want to pursue. And even if I did, it would force players/readers to make an arbitrary choice for birth city, resulting in them either being buffed or nerfed as a result, which is pretty much the opposite of how I want the game to play.

But this might be an idea I explore in my CCH short stories because yeah, some cities definitely would have been more fortified than others.

1 Like

A potential solution to the issue: the shields in the big cities were stronger, but were also better designed so that they would affect the population. Meanwhile those i’ smaller city were not as strong and of a lower quality, meaning that the population was just as affected by the dide effects.

1 Like

dide affects?

So i just realize the game got update because it’s been long time i don’t play the game. I what effect the update give, is the update only fixing bug?. The last time i play is version 1.0.1

Can you give our character an OP superpower, something like aura manipulation ( so you can copy another power off another zenith and amplify it ,so you can defeat that person, so then it will make sense why it took ages for his power to manifest)

1 Like

@Zen1, I guess it was a bug fix? I didn’t upload any new content.

@Shazy333, oh I have already figured out the MC’s potential power in the Zenith path. I just have a lot of writing to do before I’m ready to post a demo for CCH3.

5 Likes

31 Likes

Hi. Just wanted to know if ‘a very stoic christmas’ is still available. I couldnt find it in google playstore. I just knew about it recently while randomly reading through the forum. Tq

1 Like

Hey!

I’ve spoken with HG about perhaps including my short stories as an IAP for CCH2, but for whatever reason, I never followed through. For now, they are only available on payhip. The set includes includes A Very Stoic Christmas, By Hook or By Crook, and Nowhere to Go But Up.

Here’s the link:

5 Likes

Hi, I’m reading again the books again and would like to know if someone could tell me if, in Book 2, you can get back items that you missed because of bad grades, and if so can you do it at the start of the game ? I seem to remember you can do it but only when visiting Savior.
Thanks !

You do, but I honestly don’t recall at what point in the story

1 Like

Hey everyone,i know i"m late for this but i recently started playing CCH and i"m obsessed with it,but i could use a little help on something :
I"m a an acrobat in CCH 2and when i get to the final battle with the wyvern i always seem to end up with the cops shooting him, i never get the option to refuse to stay down or the option to kill him.
I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out here

How do you get the stench stuff

@Aneelos, sorry for the very very late answer to this.

Long story short, you have to do at least 3 damage to Wyvern in the final showdown. If you do at least 3 damage, you’ll get an option to kill him (but you don’t have to).

How do you do at least 3 damage, you ask?
Your initial attack can do between 0-2 damage.

Options for your first attack:

1. Blast him with his own wrist blaster! Zap over 7 gives 2 damage, Zap over 4 gives 1 damage, otherwise attack does no damage
  2. Target his weakness from the info you found on his computer! Hmmm over 7 does 2 damage, Hmmm over 4 does 1 damage, otherwise attack does no damage.
  3. EMP attack! (if you got it from Downfall) Pow over 7 gives 2 damage, Power over 4 gives 1 damaeg, otherwise attack does no damage
  4. Or your regular attack! Acrobats need over 9 Power for 2 damage, otherwise 1 damage. Same for Detectives. Soldiers are tested on Zap. Sharpshooters are also tested on Zap but they need over 11 to score the 2 damage

Then it’s a matter of how much ouch you have. When the pavilion falls on you, there’s a stat check for Ouch. Ouch under 50, you get 2 points of damage on him because you get up and start beating him up! Ouch under 70, you get 1 point of damage on him because you’re able to score some points against him still. Otherwise, you do no damage to him.

So basically as an acrobat, focus on getting your Pow over 9, and use that attack. And then make sure that your ouch is at least under 70 when the pavilion falls. This probably means resting/healing when you can during the story. Also, you have high Whoosh and high Thud, so you’re in a good position to avoid damage in several scenes leading up to that.

I hope that helps!

@Drago1, can you be more specific?

5 Likes

It fine think I got it but I keep getting errors on the 7 chapter when the villain put in the code and the I chose to try remember the code it says error and throws me out :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

You mean it’s a game-breaking error?? I didn’t know about this. I mean, the game code hasn’t been changed in years.

Would you happen to have a screenshot?

1 Like

I can try and get it

Ok I think I fixed it my phone was not working right sorry about that

I wrote a comprehensive game guide for Zip! Speedster of Valiant City, which I’m giving free to my Patron supporters, and then a few days later, to my email subscribers.

My question is, would anyone want me to do a similar guide for CCH 1 and 2?

I’m torn, because the Zip! guide was 12 pages, and it’s a much shorter game, so I feel like I’d struggle to keep CCH guides under 20 pages, but frankly Zip! has a much more complicated mix of stats/testing/goals, so I think doing a CCH guide could be possible.

I’ll wait to see if people find the Zip! guide helpful before I decide for sure, but with “How do you…?” type questions re: CCH still tricking in after 4 and 1.5 years, I’m guessing it could help some folks.

16 Likes