Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

Not to mention she pnly wants to ā€˜helpā€™ to 1. Take revenge and 2. To save her own hide. It might as well be a ruse. If she is even remotely as ā€˜crazyā€™ as she acted and half as vicious the entire thing might be staged to get at the MC

TBF, The entier character of the surfer guy is just a subtle way to tell you no one in the hero and villain bussiness is half as anything as they present themself to be, itā€™s all crafted persona and archetype, it just happens that she had to drop the persona because it just cost her an arm.

Uni kinda had the same point too

Itā€™s as subtle as a whale on a pogostick. He tell us as much. D=

Idk. Them whales be pretty subtle on those pogosticks.

1 Like

Well, did you ever see a whale on a pogostick ? no ? thatā€™s just a proof of how subtle they are

3 Likes

^ facts

3 Likes

Iā€™m so proud of you people right now, you wouldnā€™t believe it.

Edit: thoughā€¦ My brain just turned this into an exchange between hedy, cal and downfall

3 Likes

Yes but I think [spoiler] that, even if she didnt mean it entirely, she still said sorry in her own way. Dont get me wrong she still needs to pay for her crimes, but if she has Intel on the DD she could be an amazing asset to the MC and Tolly, not to mention the fact that she could singlehandedly take on at least one other member of the DD by herself. Now when the ā€œbattleā€ is over, that is when we decide what happens to her, whether it be the death penalty or something else. But again she has loads of info that even Mega Cat or the smarts dont even have, only because she was ONE OF THEM. [spoiler]

I see thereā€™s been some activity! Iā€™ll weigh in tomorrow when I get a chance to look it over!

I was actually just popping by to announce that Iā€™ve published my first Community College Hero short story collection! Iā€™ve included ā€œA Very Stoic Christmas,ā€ ā€œBy Hook or by Crook,ā€ and ā€œNowhere to Go but Upā€ in Volume 1, available now for just $.99 here.

Iā€™m working on new short stories, featuring Mega Cat, Professor McCormick, and more, so hopefully I can get Volume 2 out this winter!

If you check it out, let me know what you think!

9 Likes

Has anyone tried making builds of the Speck Students in tabletop rpgs like Mutants and Masterminds or Fate?

1 Like

There are the RPG cards (digital) as C-Wom level and above reward on Eric Moser Patreon Patreon page

I am aware of them, but they arenā€™t true playable builds. They only give canonical stats abilities.

Is there a discord community for this series?

No, I didnā€™t great all the game mechanics of a true original playable game, but I sure hoped that people could take the stats as a baseline and sorta make it their own from there. Thatā€™s why no one will have a stat higher than 9 on the 1-10 scale; I wanted to create some chance for failure if feats were rolled on a ten-sided die or something like that.

1 Like

Oh neat! Mind if I throw together some of our favorite Speck Students in a generator and post the results? Iā€™d use FATE and Mutants and Masterminds.

1 Like

@Christopher_Wells, I am willing to help in any way i can in your pursuit of accomplishing the goal of creating a playable build

1 Like

Cool man, thanks. Iā€™m about to upload the first build.

1 Like

Ok, so this is my first time doing this for a specific fictional character. Donā€™t take my build as being canonical or anything, this is just for fun.

So Tress is an interesting build. Sheā€™s not all that useful in combat, with her hair being used to support other more physical teammates through suffocation and tangling them up. Her hair can be used to animate paper objects as well, so pulling off a distraction is a viable tactic. Her real use in play is through her diplomacy and leadership skills. While in CCH2 her leadership skills are lacking, I had to buff them a bit for her to actually be playable to a degree. But in all honesty, I wouldnā€™t play as her in the slightest. Her combat skills when not using her Zenith powers are abysmal and unless sheā€™s in a situation where her attractiveness can be used, sheā€™s borderline useless. With a creative player and good party at the table she might stand a chance, but everyoneā€™s favorite primadonna redhead is benched for now guys. Next Iā€™ll be looking at everyoneā€™s favorite glasses wearing best boy, Mob.

7 Likes

As long as itā€™s just for your personal enjoyment and not for commercial purposes, no problem! Have fun with it!

lol I just glanced at the sheet. Love the Hair Gag.

And that sheet is complicated as hell. It gives me anxiety looking at all the stats. Thatā€™s probably why I never went deeper with RPGs than the Marvel games of the mid 1980s that were pretty simple.

2 Likes

Hey @Eric_Moser was just thinking and was wondering about the new Dr. Stench armor and what it would look like. In my head canon Iā€™ve got it pictured as a cross between the Fallout New Vegas Desert Ranger armor (mainly the duster and chest armor) and Karl Kroenen from the Hellboy movie (not the best option but I did love that mask) but my main question would be if the MC following this path would be required to completely abandon their old hero identity like if they choose the moniker Captain Powerless or if they could impose a piece of their old costume into the new Dr. Stench outfit (in my case the hood my MC wears). Keep up the great work.