Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power

So that’s a confirm for siblings then?

You can’t just word it like you did while we’re about to start shipping wars Dx
runawayyy

2 Likes

In the first Media Relations scene, Shine tells the MC that Rain basically told him to partner with anyone but her. No incestuous shipping!!

4 Likes

We are all very easily confused adults, I think.

2 Likes

Extremely confused adults. So confused by adulthood.

1 Like

She asked your name and second name, but didn’t give her. It makes me even more sad, that we’ll might never learn her real name.

Apparently her dad’s a cop. She’s does that to see if she can trust you before going out with you I think.

There’s a bit when Captain California shows up and announces (at first) everyone gets an A, and she is miffed about how ‘all the hard work was for nothing’. I always read that as her lying to get more secrets out of people for an A.

Didn’t know about that. But I don’t think the whole relationship was her using you though.

You can learn her real name in the first game.

Uni's name

She turns to leave but stops and leans back in one more time, “And ah’m Tammy by the way. Sorry for not telling you sooner.”

1 Like

Remember who saved you

4 Likes

a bit too late for that, as in ‘a few years too late’, i’v already seen basicaly every single combinaison of character for every single ship

Where the heck else did you see hedy/downfall/cal ?

1 Like

In my head and now here

i should have probably mentioned that they all came from me

1 Like

And here I thought i was alone shipping the bundle of chaos

1 Like

If there is a ship, i’v probably though about it, that’s what a few years in the pokemon fandom will do to you

1 Like

And with the current character vote on patreon lookkng as it looks, haah, that gives my little rotten heart live

1 Like

Strange, I didn’t get that. She just kisses me and leaves.

You need to go to her to the honky-tonk and let her solve her problem alone

1 Like

Talking about pairings, I can’t help but wonder at the possibility of one between the Wyvern and the Manipulator.