Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (closed for now 5/9/16)

Count me in if you still need yet another beta reader.

Sure, you can count me in the testing if you want.

I’m willing to volunteer as a beta tester for you, if you’re willing of course.

I’ll send some PM invites out when the next update hits - it should be this coming weekend.

4 Likes

I’m still interested I was part of the last batch you accepted.

I think I asked a while back but I never got an invite… I’d still love to be a part of this if you’d have me!

Can I test the game I loved the first part sooouch

Question: Do you want to support CCH and get some cool swag at the same time?? Answer: Of course you do! (I hope)

The new Dirty Girl/Crook print (11 x 17) is ready for purchase! Details below!

Only $7 per print, or SAVE and get two for $10. Shipping is extra (I’ll only charge actual shipping costs, including the price of shipping tubes)

To place your order, send me a PM me on CCH’s Facebook page OR email me at eric at communitycollegehero dot com. Make sure to include your full name and shipping address. Payments accepted through Paypal

4 Likes

I so fit this and I would love to volunteer. The first book is a book I keep going back to as I enjoy it. However, I am always on the look out to help out authors in the development of their work. Im up for some beta testing!

I would love to beta test it, since this was my first and favourite COG game

Thanks and good luck

Two words Sotic Ro. Please let it happen I think her and the MC have so chemistry going on.

1 Like

I would love to but the only time I would have to Beta test would be weekends. Not sure if that’s someone you would want :stuck_out_tongue:

I would love to be able to test the sequel to my favourite CoG game and be able to help to make it the best it could possibly be.

For everyone wondering what the finished print looks like! Definitely had a lot of fun working on this.

8 Likes

dude, that is totally AWESOME!!!

I’m just checking in to say I haven’t forgotten about folks volunteering to test. That includes the folks who PMed me.

I’ll send out PM invites when the next update posts later this weekend. Just a reminder, I do need active feedback from testers as described a few posts above. Feedback at least once per month. Thanks!

And yes @defenestratin really captured that pair, didn’t she? And there are sooooo many other characters that would appreciate similar treatment!

2 Likes

I wonder what Combat Wombat or Stunner would look like in portrait form maybe I shall draw them some time and see what happens.

I wouldb gladly volunteer to beta test.

I though the first one of the series was amazing, so you can count me in.