Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

You actually don’t chose anything if your shhh is above 7 it should be used on its own

1 Like

Nope, none of that worked. My shhh is 7, and I used the charm response, still hit.

It has to be above 7.at least that’s what the code says.
It may also be a slight bug, like for exemple I got one where Tress handed me the leadership, even though I was already the leader. Pfff, the ego on that girl I swear

2 Likes

Well poop. I’ll have to see if there’s anything I can do to earn one extra stat point in the beginning

With the Worrier mom you can win one shhh in a scene that can be a bit funny if your shhh is high enough (you still win the shh point if your base shhh isn’t high enough but the scene will be slightly different) but I can’t remember if it’s the first or the second… Luckily it is at the start so give it one or two tries for the best results
Just enjoy some mom time

1 Like

I still haven’t figured out what is hijinx power is it just to annoy people?

She can emplify sounds if I’m not mistaken

3 Likes

What I’m really hoping for in Part 3 is more killing options. Like if we killed Wyvern and decide to team up with the Manipulator we slowly descend into villainy if we continue killing, but maybe because we believe we’re doing the right thing. Then our former teammates will have to hunt us down then we’re forced to defeat them or take them out. Then me and Manipulator start a new villain team to take out Lady Ash and then Monstrosity X our own way. Also Manipulator romance, I really want that…

Probably won’t be able to do all that, but basically I want to become Red Hood and not hold back.

1 Like

i really mean in general but that one scene is probably the most embarrasing. even rescuing dr hover was kind of embarrasing for me xD

Team up with the manipulator? Maybe… until she outlives her usefulness to me.

Oh yea I only went on the zenith path but do you obtain the stench armor if you choose that path also I’ve only tried not letting booksmart in my mind permanently what happens if u do let her in your mind?

Do you think Hedonist actually cares about Dirty Girl? His harsh behavior towards her after having sex with her earlier especially right before the final battle could be that he doesn’t like the self destructive path she’s on.

I’m still glad he didn’t go help Captain California

Its probably more like it was a “life or death” situation and she’s notorious for goofing around. Crook slacks off to some extend but when it comes to fighting and serious situations he does buckle down.

Also, he actually does go help him depending on which choice you make. Or at least he did for me.

3 Likes

Once I learned what happens when he stays I HAD to make sure he stayed every playthrough.

1 Like

That’s a common “it was intentional because the mc does not have autonomy anyway so why give the player meaningful input?” excuse. I do not buy it because there are clearly points in the game where the player would normally have input and the main character (theoretically) has the power to say no.

It’s an excuse which I have heard before, which is usually followed by the “It’s too hard to give players meaningful choices because that will make too many branches in the plot?”. I’ve played enough choice games where this apparently was not too hard.

2 Likes

Ohhh lmao. I did the opposite, so Hedo is alive for me.

Because who wants to mar a face that could launch a thousand ships?

8 Likes

Pretty sure he does not. He seems attached (at least partly) to the Mc of you’re a naughty pet, but in the case of dirty Girl it seems like a one time thing and I believe there is no lost love between the two. The way DG described him early in the game shows that she probably never acted on that after the exam… Maybe it’s just a facade to save face but it doesn’t seems like it to me

1 Like

Pretty sure a fair number of us would let him take off without us haha

Considering how Hedonist and Origami died by book 3 we can use one more blown into pieces death and we can begin crafting an abomination.

Yeah that’s what I mean, I let him leave because I wanted my boy alive and well (Hence the Helen of Troy reference) for Community College Hero 3: Electric Boogaloo.

4 Likes