Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

Our Zenith power better activate by snapping our finger.

9 Likes

If you want to do something about it, I guess you can rub it in his face when he is in trouble for something else. Otherwise itā€™s not addressed other than some comment on his behavior (like Dirty Girl saying he was a creep)

Iā€™M OUT OF LIKES BUT I LOVE THIS, HERE

:heart:

HAVE A LIKE

5 Likes

download%20(6)

2 Likes

You must be fun at parties. Its just a game. Considering what happens to him, yes, he actually got his just desserts.

Who cares what his avatar picture is? Its great art, he likes it and heā€™s promoting his game.

11 Likes

Donā€™t let him go join Captain California in the final battle and youā€™ll get the ā€œhappy endingā€ for Hedonist Haters.

2 Likes

The government would really like to have a power like that (that can instantly defeat powered people).
They could make new powered people as super soldiers and use this power to control them all.

And good luck fighting the whole government without real powers of your own.

This scenario kinda reminds me of Fallen Hero with the farm lol

1 Like

Iā€™m just not diabolical enough to think like a government official, apparently. I concede.

They would extract your power and use it to make a depowering weapon. Then Victon would try to use it on you at the graduation party.

2 Likes

Thanks you also Iā€™m sorryā€¦

@LeBaloo Sorry fixed

4 Likes

Easy on the spoilers

@No_This_Is_Patrick I already saw it so itā€™s not a problem for me I just thought that could be nice for others that didnā€™t get the pleasure :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can vanish especially with no one left to track you with super powers. But you could probably just cut a deal and become Government sponsored Iron Man/Batman along with your null powers. Sweet house position of importance. After all if you have to actually activate your powers your useless without your consent.

Better hope us Hedonist fans donā€™t meet Deviant ā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m out of likes, soooooā€¦

:heart:

:hearts: thanks I hate it

:heart: All of this.

I donā€™t have any insight, onto this, I just appreciate yours.

ā€¦explain.

Can you really be out of likes ? Is it a thing ? How much love did you give not to be allowed to give some more ?

The villain that can see and expose your fears and secrets to everyone including your teammates, secrets like sleeping with a professor :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah you can Iā€™ve gone through this multiple times when I first joined.

2 Likes

COUGH oh shit, Deviantā€™s like a walking internet browser history

Absolutely. Thereā€™s even badges for using up all your likes!

And Iā€™m not sure about the limit. All I know is that I actually have double or triple the amount of likes that new members receive, and itā€™s still not enough some days.

9 Likes

200w

6 Likes

Catharsis despite being a leader is easily manipulated into drugs and alcohol by her Lover Dirty Girl and also she intends to kill every Villain especially ā€¦
Meā€¦now that
Iā€™ve revealedā€¦her secrets
ā€¦oh crap.