Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

You can also use Hmmm (I was a Detective) to guess where the cops were going to go and take a shortcut. I do this for my character as well for narrative reasons. You can offset the hit to Sandy’s favor by acing all the HELL tests, sitting up front and staying focused, not taking Crook’s side during their beef at the barn, and choosing to ride in the faculty van when heading to the undisclosed location.

2 Likes

How do you mean? I thought everyone was following my instruction pretty clearly up until that last bit where Tress gets arts and craftsy.

4 Whoosh is the minimum amount to reduce the damage you take from Wyvern when you fight him, and with 4 Whoosh you can save one of the pug as you arrive at Prestige.
The Acrobat and the Sharpshooter already have high Whoosh, the Soldier should have trained Defense twice in the first game, so they should already have 4 Whoosh. The only one who needs to raise their Whoosh is the Detective.

2 Likes

10 playthroughs all ending with Tress still being leader…
Anyone know all the key moments that decides on who becomes leader at the end(part2)? (I havent fiddled with the game’s code yet.)

Archtype is Detective(ZenithPath) by the way.

(Sorry for my English been living in London for 12 years as a 22yr old Frenchman and my english is still f**king horrible)

3 Likes

In the first game or the second?
And which class you are?

During the team z vs the exiles everyone kept turning to Tress even Dirty Girl and saying she had a better idea. And I’m on the damn tactician path Tress gets to be Sindel from mortal Kombat don’t undermine my leadership guys it’s all i got.

It’s because they think you are doing a poor job as a leader. There is a hidden variable that gives yours and her leadership a score, if her leadership is higher than yours, the group will turn to her.

1 Like

This is a correct statement.

@GenecoInheritor, if you are leader at the start of Part 2, you’ll need to make unselfish decisions and basically be professional and responsible if you want the group to: 1) actually follow your orders, and 2) keep you as leader at the end.

6 Likes

So just because i drink, do drugs, let dirty girl fondle me, and other things I’m not a good leader?

Do you mean generally or in the game?

Because the answer to both is, Yes.

2 Likes

@Eric_Moser If i am not the leader at the start of part 2 what do i need to do to be the leader at the end of part2? any hints? Always ending up with DG and Crook saying they highly considered me for the role.

I wonder if the faculty and students played D&D, what classes would they pick? :thinking:
And who would be the DM?

2 Likes

The group must think you are a better leader than Tress. If your leadership is higher than her, the group will elect you as the new leader.

There are no hidden “leadership checks” in Issue 5, but they come hot and heavy in Issue 6.

Things that can hurt your “leadership” in Issue 6 include screwing up the Dr Hover rescue, crashing your car on the night of anarchy, letting people get hurt during the looters scene, etc. Basically, you need to be responsible.

Also, if you give leadership speeches, they always boost your leadership score.

7 Likes

idk but I can tell you that McCormick would be the DM, and would be the type to constantly refer back to the rules.

McCormick: Message only sends verbal messages not—
Dirty Girl: [slams fist on table] I SAID, I SEND HIM A DICK PIC.
McCormick: [sighs]

9 Likes

I wanted to comment on this with a random entry from outofcontextdnd, and this is what I got:

He’s the hyper-sexual demigod of destruction!

I…

3 Likes

I see Hedo’s in on this too. Paladin, uses Lay on Hands on cooldown.

Something tells me Crook would be that person who gets dragged in by a friend and then ends up enjoying it more than they should.

3 Likes

To be fair, he already kinda ran around in tights, I think DnD would just be par for the course at this point.

One question: what punishment should MC take if they apologize with Cap. California? I’ve never understood if I miss something or there is no punishment at all

Whats the best way to go about stoics relationship i dunno what im doing wrong but her bar keeps going down.