Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

but you can get free ride :thinking:

Mhnnnā€¦ iā€™ll be honestā€¦ picking that for hag ruons the moodā€¦ you should have went for that thing from Panā€™s Labyrinth :wink:

yup.
but when an idea comes to my head i canā€™t think other things

I know the feel. But itā€™s often worth a bit of argueing with oneā€™s brain.

Monstrosity reminds me of One Missed Call :o but more terrifying and imposing!

well it says that they are made out of black sludge with constantly shifting mouths all over itā€¦

Also talking about Hag:
Iā€™m praying, like literally praying that Jacob wonā€™t turn out to be her and the ā€˜parentsā€™ are just mindpuppetsā€¦

Isnā€™t Hag supposed to be disabled?

Sheā€™s more ito than ikumi

its not clear about this, the only clear thing is that she needs help to walk, even if you cant walk, in some cases you can move the legs.

Itā€™s explicitly stated multiple times that sheā€™s too frail to barely even move, let alone walk, and Lowlife carries her around.

1 Like

Would it be OK to spoiler-tag post a screenshot of her file?

Not sure I have it in me for another playthrough of CCH1, but I am fairly sure itā€™s available in both games, information on Hag, that is. I know you can see the file at the end (The files Cap Cali gives ya). Fairly sure I should be spoiler tagging this stuff. XD

I think Hag is only in 2.
1 had Ash, X, Flok and Shizukani.

You might be right. I just remember reading somewhere that Lowlife is her ā€œlegsā€ because she is a frail ā€œoldā€ looking ā€œHagā€ so to speak.

Subject: Hag
Grade Eight Power Levelā€”Regional Threat

Appearance:

Height: 5ā€²2ā€³.

Weight: Unknown.

Unusual Characteristics: Subject is believed to have a medical condition similar to locked-in syndrome (LIS) which has paralyzed subjectā€™s entire body except for blinks and other eye movements. Subject is extremely fragile and generally sits in a technologically advanced wheelchair or is carried by teammate Lowlife.

Zenith Abilities: Subject possesses vast range of psychic abilities including illusion generation, telepathy, and possession. Subjectā€™s telepathic links allow teammates to coordinate attacks over a wide area. Possession abilities are limited to one target at any given time.

1 Like

Yes, think more like the condition Stephen Hawking had.

2 Likes

it will awesome if the next game have a note page to see all characters, info like this and to
gather more info about secrets and weakness

Quick question, this has probably been answered before, but is there any reason to push a stat above 10?

How do you get an A in the media class? Thatā€™s frustrating me