Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

Okay, @rose-court, you’re in. Hat in ring!

And four is a good number. More than that would be overkill. I’ll notify you fine folks when the draft is ready to look over. Working on it this morning.

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Points of View and Tenses

@HomingPidgeon
@LadyColossus
@Cheion
@rose-court

Well, I managed to finish the draft today. It’s about 4,000 words. I’ll PM you all with the link.

4 Likes

Okay, my 4,000-word Crook short story is finished! It was fun for me to dig into the mind of a slightly younger Crook. I really enjoyed the process. And thanks so much to the awesome beta readers!

Anyway, there are two ways to get it…

Booksmart+ Patrons get it this weekend.

A week or two after that, I’ll send it out to my Readers’ Appreciation Group. If you haven’t signed up already, there’s no reason not to. It’s free, and I don’t spam (at most, one email per month). Link is here: http://eepurl.com/doKeYL

8 Likes

Are there consequences to “Ignoring” the text from mom?

Yes, your relationship will take a hit.

1 Like

Avert your eyes people, I have tried writing a bit of fanfic:

Constant dripping wears away…

Dealing with what I think happened with Hedy in the interim between CCH1 and CCH2.
WARNING:
Contains alcohol, mentions on dubious consent, swearing, and spoilers for CCH2.

It’s probably amazingly OOC, and contains a number of painful puns.

And again, this is fanfic, aka just my take on stuff, nothing canonical.

5 Likes

I finished the game and I remember asking dirty girl to talk to the looters, what was the bug? If there was one I didn’t notice.

Hey guys so I want to have a bit of fun with the game and see if i can create a sort of god character with all attributes maxed out and all. Problem is I tried to edit the game’s values with apkeditor and I messed up the game. Tried with gameguardian and it just flat out didn’t work. So can you guys help me out, I’m kinda stuck here.

sad trumpet

Uninstall, get the game again, play proper?

2 Likes

That’s a question for the modding/editing thread–I think there are a few, but this one seems to be the most popular

3 Likes

Note: Imagining Downfall and Hedy banter and bicker is more fun than it should be. Why?

2 Likes

As is imagining a bromance relationship between Cap California and Hedy :wink:

4 Likes

Polyamorous ship between the three?

2 Likes

Ha! I’d think Downfall and Cap Cali won’t be that enthused about having each other around. And poor Hedy is in the middle…

2 Likes

Sidenote: who was it that said Downfall’s name’s Sharona? O_o

“By Hook or by Crook” has been delivered to my Booksmart and higher Patrons, and I’ll make it available via my email group in about a week or so! There’s still plenty of time to sign up.

And I want to give a shout out to @defenestratin, aka Adrienne Valdes, artist extraordinaire! She is awesome to work with, and somehow manages to take my juvenile sketches and make them 100 times better. Check out her latest work, the cover of “By Hook or by Crook.”

Oh and here’s her portfolio! Look at all the pretty stuff! https://vandaldinesere.carbonmade.com/

17 Likes

:scream: @defenestratin That cover is gorgeous!

@Eric_Moser I’ve been trying to subscribe to your reader group for the past couple days and the recaptcha keeps giving me errors. I thought it was just my wifi connection since I’ve been having issues with it but then I tried on my phone using data and I still got the error message so I’m thinking it might be something else. :cry: Wondering if anyone else has been having issues with it too?

This is the error message I'm getting, if anyone's curious

I have no idea what that error message means! And my mailing list is working fine; three more people were added yesterday. Hmm…

My only suggestion is that you give me your email and I add you manually. You can PM it to me if you’d like.

1 Like