Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

Still trying to ti it to the Hero Unmasked verse XD I mean, people with superpowers are as rare as a diamond in an oyster there…
Is the HeUn verse the one where a few fleeing through the Zone ended up?

EDIT: Also, is there a reason I’m watching footage of old newsreels from the late 70s

“That’s why I took my D like a champ!”

:smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

5 Likes

That’s about Nil’s class I think.

Yup. Quickie said cuz he didn’t want to give secrets.

Here’s a theory for you guys. Nil is Booksmart’s prototype she rejected because when she tried to “download” her mind into the software, he became sentient. That’s why Saviour wants to pin him as the enemy, and why he has a metal frame under the cloak. They’re the only two “robots” in the series.

A thicker, broader Hedy rushing to the battle scene :heart_eyes:
Still not sure if he is broad enough to be honest :joy:

10 Likes

I genuinely dream of forming a team with the Manipulator, Nil, Stoic and Professor McCormick (YES, LET ME DREAM HIGH OF HER UNDISCOVERED/UNREVEALED POWERS!!!) whilst being their master tactician :heart_eyes:

1 Like

They get it anyway, just a matter of your grade and consent

I apologize in advance.

I’d say the model is interesting, but looks too much like Limestone and glass than Marble. Also, if I recall, Hedonist’s hair is also a solid marble construct, blended with his head. Lastly, he’d never be caught dead in a wool blazer. He is the type to wear 3 piece suits (Blazer, vest, Pants) that cost more than what we make a year.

Just my thoughts. I know they’re a little rude, and again, I apologize.

1 Like

Nah, it wasn’t rude, your comment was actually helpful so thank you :wink:
Still, I feel like I need to address all the points you wrote there a bit:

• Marble or limestone: Now this is something I have experimented with most when I created the model. I have tried many different shaders but this was the closest one to the Hedy in my head so I went for it. Maybe it was the lightning or the camera but I remembered the shader I chose was listed as marble shader not limestone so with my limited knowledge and resources this is the best I can come up with, it’s so hard to work with model with uncommon skin :joy:

• Hair: I think I have to explain about the hair a little bit, the hair is a separate model from the base model so if I want to the model to have hair, I will have to attach hair to it. The normal hair has no problem attach itself to the model but when I try to apply marble shader to the hair, it look really bad and didn’t attach correctly to the model. Because of that I decided to go back to my original HC for Hedy which is he can control the state of his body parts even down to the strands of his hair so he only makes them solid when he has to stop or withstand an attack or something like that.

• Clothes: You are 100% correct on this and I have prepare a three pieces suit for dear Hedy, but unfortunately the suit was for an older model while the base model I used to create Hedy was a newer one so the clothes didn’t fit :sob: Once again I have no one to blame but my own limited resources.

It does feel like I am explaining my own shortcomings here so I will stop now, thanks for your comments :wink: I will tinker more with the model to see if I can improve the points you have written.

4 Likes

Not sure if this is has been answered (1k responses is a lot to shift through!) but regarding the Crook romance:

Will his secret from season one be addressed? With all of the buildup for the mystery of his backstory I’m anticipating a dramatic reveal, but I’m surprised that a Crook-romancing MC didn’t comment on his secret at the end of Trial By Fire or throughout Knowledge Is Power. Or even that Crook wouldn’t bring it up? Unless somehow I messed up in my save or something.

@leo

First you gotta romance him, of course.
Then there’s the date part in the massage parlor. After the big guy leaves, Crook puts the moves on you and offers you a rubdown.
You have to TURN HIM DOWN. Tell him you want to go slow and talk. Then you will have a discussion about what he said about being married and stuff.
Alot of people miss it because they want the rubdown, but refusing it is fine. He’s still your RO, you just got some answers you needed.

2 Likes

I’m imagining the mc from the HeUn verse teaming up with a tactician mc from CCH :joy: Ccome to think of it, maybe Quentin from HeUn was the one who provided the blueprints for developing the MC’s gear…

So maybe that’s where Origami went! Let the Swashbuckler come to the rescue!

2 Likes

Quentin and CWom are soooo in the same mmorpg guild

4 Likes

I can almost see Quentin being mesmerised by W.OM.B.A.T. , and C-wom by Swashbuckler’s sword.

1 Like

Guilty as charged! Thank you for telling me haha

All this Hedonist hate makes me laugh. Like no joke, I find it kind of amusing.
People could just do what I did if they don’t like the Hedonist. I got him killed. On purpose.

There, problem solved. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

So I read somewhere in this post that the ending was a cop out if one chose to awaken their power. I just finished my first walkthrough and didn’t gain squat. Did I miss anything? Because for sure there was that scene at the end. Can someone clarify?

I didn’t get anything as well

Hello, new guy here. Wondering if anyone can help me.

So I’m playing an Acrobat/Zenith path and in the fight with the Afterthoughts the first option to choose CM and Crook is greyed out for some reason. I have a pretty high Loyalty and Relationship with them and I’m also the leader. So my question is - Is this only available for the Tactitian path because I keep replaying and it always ends up the same?

Loving the series so far, looking forward to new ones as well as all the other stuff from Choice of Games.
cheers.