Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

Well he kind of did get punished. I mean, there was a file in McCormick’s office that said his actions are being watched and that he now has to adopt an open door policy. I guess all the fuss around the Hedonist issue is that he didn’t receive a greater punishment. Personally, I think Eric did kind of punish the Hedonist by making him now being watched closely by the faculty. So it’s not fair to say Eric didn’t address the issue.
And like the book (Principle Tolly) says, she can’t afford to lose 75% of the faculty, which was why the Hedonist was let off easily. And maybe Tolly also felt that it was the lesser of two evils. The actual harm done to a student is probably deemed more unacceptable to Tolly.

But like @Eiwynn and @Harroc says, let’s just move on from this matter. No point repeating what has already said.

@Harroc
What was the DG’s attitude thing about? If you don’t want to answer that in this thread, maybe you could just message me personally. I’m not going to make a fuss about it, I’m just curious…

5 Likes

She is drugs addict

1 Like

It wasn’t banned per se, but it nearly was.

Basically, I made a list of why none of our classmates had a chance to survive in the real world to partially justify Downfall’s methods (at least explain sime of it).

I argued that DG’s problem was her lack of seriousness and whether or not she was worthy of being a hero. The main thing was that her partying every night and taking drugs could hinder her performances and put her teammates in danger.

Then one dude showed up and started to argue against it. In retrospective, I really think they were trying to start trouble and were really off topic.

If you want to see the conversation, it starts here.

4 Likes

I’m kinda out the thread these days, but talking about expectations for parte 3, mr. @Eric_Moser, sir, I hope we could get a chance to beat the crap out of Downfall and/or the Hedonist. I’m not saying it should be easy, but surely would be rewarding.
Maybe some sort of battle simulation, where the MC could test its new enhancements and proof itself worthy to fight against the Dozen. A tactitian could use the enviroment, a Dr. Stentch could prove its dad’s genius and a Zenith could take the teachers in a one on one. And even if the battle was simulated, the real teacher would be watching and trembling hehe. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You should take some time to read through the thread about that. :wink:

1 Like

@Eric_Moser
Didn’t Downfall invite the MC to train with her in the summer in New York if you gained enough points with her? Will we be seeing that in CCH3?

It was a pity that we didn’t get to see any scenes of being the Hedonist’s assistant (if the MC was his pet) over the spring semester in CCH2.

4 Likes

@michellexylee He asked the MC to help him pick a Necktie (Im not sure if only pets get this option though.).

I think everyone gets that (it’s in the zenith path) though there might be flavor text

Yeah, as @MeltingPenguins says, all Zenith paths get the necktie option. Don’t think there is any flavour text,

the only flavor text is wht you think of him when you’re outside the door

you either get ‘ooo he’s so handsome :weary::weary:’ or ‘the stupid bastard does not deserve such a pretty face ://’

i was hopping for some text about the plastic doorstop for if you break into mccormick’s office but sadly nothing

i was also hoping for some mutual bitterness if you weren’t a teacher’s pet because making him mad is really funny as much as i like him
he’s a primadonna it’s gr8

4 Likes

Huh, I must have missed that… Are those the exact words spoken? Guess I need to re-read CCH2.

Don’t forget our pirate speech. In fact if I say that sentence irl, it’s “doe nt fergit arrr pie rit speech.” My non Minnesota friends always have me say bag, car, and about because of the accent. I’m from the northern part so my accent has more of a Canadian tilt to it than Scandinavian, mixed in with my ojibwe accent.

Honestly I hated the stereotypical ‘Minnesota’ speech, though I loved the character. It was the only real issue I had with the game.

1 Like

yeah you stand outside his door as he’s hunched over his desk, brows furrowed in concentration (as he labors over the time limit probably left on the pocket square sale…)

and u either appreciate his roman/greek physique or get incredibly salty it’s funny

Sidenote:
Female!Hedy :

runs

3 Likes

I dont know why but this song always comes to (my) mind when i play the Dirty Girl RO path. (Johnny Depp plays guitar on this btw)

OK so … I created some things for dear Hedy … put in spoiler blur because someone might not want to see him.

And this is Hedy getting ready for battle, since the question whether he has nipples or not wasn’t answered so I decided to play it safe and skip it :joy:

7 Likes

I’d love to, but too many posts. I’m lost! ^^’’

t%C3%A9l%C3%A9chargement

4 Likes

Interesting. Is there a way to somehow broaden the model a little? I think he might be thicker (bone structure- and muscle-wise, I mean)

1 Like

That’s a good point and yes, it’s possible. I guess it’s my personal preferences to make him leaner.
Will try to make him broader and post it later.

1 Like