Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

that sound like the set up to a Lannister joke

5 Likes

Wellā€¦ thereā€™s always sunshine after rain :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait. Are Rain and Shine siblings? ā€¦Has it been just THAT long since Iā€™ve read the first book that I donā€™t remember?

yes, they are siblings, they even mention it a few time in Knowledge is Power

I feel sad that I canā€™t romance Uni in the second game. I know that she was using me and all that stuff, but I have a soft spot for southern accent, horns and cowboy hats. Will she come back?

1 Like

When was she using you? Didnā€™t seem like it to me.

1 Like

The only mention I can find in book one is how theyā€™ve abided by the Spec personal information rules, but ā€œpeople assume theyā€™re siblings.ā€ Thatā€™s not really a confirmationā€¦ When I went through book 2 last night, I just saw the word ā€˜partnerā€™ used alot.

if i remember when you fight them in downfall class,says that both are brothers

Noā€¦when you fight them in Downfalls class, what I said happens. Also Rain is a girlā€¦

From the first Defense Class session in CCH2:

Rain elbows Shine to be quiet, but then, remembering the ā€œvirgin woolā€ jacket draped on her arm, she jerks her elbow to a halt. She ends up barely brushing her brotherā€™s ample midsection.

1 Like

Yeah, but technically, like I said, the MC says people ASSUME theyā€™re siblings. It could be a case of unreliable narrator. Is there a part Iā€™m missing where they refer to themselves as brother and sister? The author was the one who implied the shipping of the two. Unless it really was a comment of the Lannister variety.

No I just meant he annoys her a ton and she is trying to get away from him.

1 Like

So thatā€™s a confirm for siblings then?

You canā€™t just word it like you did while weā€™re about to start shipping wars Dx
runawayyy

2 Likes

In the first Media Relations scene, Shine tells the MC that Rain basically told him to partner with anyone but her. No incestuous shipping!!

4 Likes

We are all very easily confused adults, I think.

2 Likes

Extremely confused adults. So confused by adulthood.

1 Like

She asked your name and second name, but didnā€™t give her. It makes me even more sad, that weā€™ll might never learn her real name.

Apparently her dadā€™s a cop. Sheā€™s does that to see if she can trust you before going out with you I think.

Thereā€™s a bit when Captain California shows up and announces (at first) everyone gets an A, and she is miffed about how ā€˜all the hard work was for nothingā€™. I always read that as her lying to get more secrets out of people for an A.