Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

alternate theory : everyone is our true father, at least according to the old idea thread

1 Like

Or they might be and we have to go to greece to find out the truth

2 Likes

Working on a demo of Part 3. Reading this article, and the toxic comments, itā€™s becoming easier and easier for me to get behind Booksmartā€™s plans in Part 3. Only she can fix this!

2 Likes

Or make it worse.

I mean, weā€™ve seen east germany (for example) and people not adhering just vanishing or dying all of a suddenā€¦

But on a brighter note:
I hope the writing flow is going strong. Though is there a chance for another chat this month?

1 Like

I actually tossed around of doing an ā€œIn Characterā€ chat to sort of mix it up a bit. I might toss out a Patreon poll to see if anyone would want to do that. Otherwise, I can be my boring self.

EDITED TO ADD: Also trying to get another CCH flash fiction story done, as those really help me flesh out the characters, and Iā€™m building a collection Iā€™d like to offer for sale by the end of the year.

4 Likes

Looking forward to either.

We still need to know if there is a legal alcohol limit for navigating the Zone and if yes how often has Crook surpassed it. And where did he end up

Will do a poll right now!

2 Likes

i donā€™t see a probleme with the comment, most of those i saw pretty much say ā€˜i have lived there, there are dangers and you have to be carefullā€™, which is pretty reasonable

Hey, look. Iā€™ve done a thing:

I couldnā€™t submit it for the contest since it doesnā€™t stick to the rules. Also, Iā€™m probably the only one shipping this two.
Hope you like it, anyway.

16 Likes

Iā€™m almost sure i saw other people mention that ship in a few threads

I think that was also me.

I am trying to remember if DG and Synergy have shared any scenes/moments other than him tapping her chair over during the library meeting in Part 1 (or was that Part 2?)

They were in different study groups in Part 1.
They were in different paths in Part 1, with Synergy being public relations, and DG breaking into a church.
They did different things on the farm in the fall.
They went to different cities in Part 2.

I really need to get them together, and they need to at least form a combo! Maybe she could become some sort of noxious gas and he could below her cloud toward the bad guys. And before they did the combo, they could recognize how awkward it is because they never team up.

DG has been paired with Crook, Origami, Stunner, Tress, Uni, and even Hi-Jinx (honkytonk) but never Synergy.

1 Like

They were having lunch together before the final battle in part 2.

2 Likes

If anything this makes me feel less off for shipping Hedonist and Downfall
/shrug

(nice art in any case :3 )

2 Likes

They were! It was a short scene but it counts! And I really dig the image! Rey might really ground her in a good way. And she might loosen him up.

5 Likes

Who said shipping had to make sens ? itā€™s almost a contest to find the most unlikely couple and route for it anyway , i shipped Downfall with my MC at some point simply because i had picked the soldier class

3 Likes

i was hyped when she invited the MC to NY, but it was a waste :thinking:

1 Like

Come to think of it, before the final battle, the characters had lunch with those they had the least interaction with. I remember Crook lunched with Tress too, when the both of them mostly did different scenes in Part 1 and 2!

And then you have Rain and Shineā€¦who obviously spend an unhealthy amount of time together.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if this was sarcastic (my humor meter is broken for the moment) but I thought for brother and sister they were in each otherā€™s company an expected amount of time. Perhaps I spend too much time with my sisters :woman_superhero:

:woman_superhero: ā† is new, in case you did not see this emoji.

5 Likes