Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

Didn’t know about that. But I don’t think the whole relationship was her using you though.

You can learn her real name in the first game.

Uni's name

She turns to leave but stops and leans back in one more time, “And ah’m Tammy by the way. Sorry for not telling you sooner.”

1 Like

Remember who saved you

6 Likes

a bit too late for that, as in ‘a few years too late’, i’v already seen basicaly every single combinaison of character for every single ship

Where the heck else did you see hedy/downfall/cal ?

2 Likes

In my head and now here

i should have probably mentioned that they all came from me

1 Like

And here I thought i was alone shipping the bundle of chaos

2 Likes

If there is a ship, i’v probably though about it, that’s what a few years in the pokemon fandom will do to you

1 Like

And with the current character vote on patreon lookkng as it looks, haah, that gives my little rotten heart live

1 Like

Strange, I didn’t get that. She just kisses me and leaves.

You need to go to her to the honky-tonk and let her solve her problem alone

1 Like

Talking about pairings, I can’t help but wonder at the possibility of one between the Wyvern and the Manipulator.

Doubt it. Manipulator has a god complex. You’d need her ultimate respect. Wyverns is just a dude in a suit that gets killed by a non powered hero.

Only true pairing is MC and Manipulator!

Oh, thanks! Glad I didn’t get far into the second game. I stuck at romance options for obvious reasons.

@Eric_Moser does dirtygirl can create carbon monoxide? is a toxic substance, depending on the amount of smoke that has been inhaled, the individual may evolve from respiratory intoxication to death within 2 to 5 minutes, however, individuals who inhaled a minor amount of smoke can still suffer their consequences for up to 3 weeks by developing respiratory infections, this thing could kill civillians.

It’s not in the second game, it is in the first.

Yeah, I know. I just wanted to replay the first one to get her name and importe this save-file into the second game. I was talking with Mom about romance and stuff and was surprised to find out that there is no option to tell her about Uni. So, I guess, I am not romancing anyone, lol.

Between working on my Fable Labs project and working on a CCH3 demo, I’m also working on some more CCH short stories. Stoic’s and Crook’s short stories are done. I took my Dr. Hover short story to my writing group on Saturday and received some VERY good feedback that will make it stronger.

I’m sketching out an outline for a McCormick short story (with a holiday theme like Stoic’s and Crook’s), and I’d like to add one more, as I think 5 short stories is a nice little collection. I’d like to get this out into the marketplace somehow later this year, whether it be Amazon or Patreon or even direct sales.

I’ve whittled my last short story down to one of these three tertiary characters to give them more flavor…who’s your vote for?

• Quickie
  • Birthday Boy
  • Dick Rycliff

0 voters

2 Likes

i’d say birthday boy because IMO, all we saw of him is just him being a jerk drunk on moderate power, kind of a king of ants syndrome, so seeing another part of him would be cool

2 Likes

why am I the only one who likes Quickie, omg he’s a great character you guysss

4 Likes