Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

Yes, that first option is only available for tacticians.

Got it, thanks. Might have to suffer a bit to reputation but I guess you canā€™t make everything perfect :grin:
Will do a second run as a tactician. Seems absolutely worth it.

What Iā€™ve found in my playthroughs is, do Tactician on the paths where you are the leader. And if you got saves where youā€™re not, do the other paths there and just let Tress sink everything. Leader MC without Tactician tends to fail more then I would have liked. Like, I sometimes feel like Iā€™m punished as group leader if I do anything but Tactician. For that fight especially, there really should have been 5 choices, so you could be a good Leader, but still pursue one of the other paths.

• Tactician Choice,
  • Leader Choice,
  • Tress is the leader, do what she says Choice,
  • Iā€™m gunna do my own thing and screw everyone else Choice,
  • and Fail choice.

When Iā€™m not a Tactician I always feel like I let everyone down.

So, Iā€™ve just finished the game and near the end I spotted a big error. See, there was this choice and I found out that a pretty important option was missing. I took the liberty to fix that for you:

Now, seriously, I have some opinions about the game, I would like to provide some constructive criticism. Once I put my thoughts in order, so it might take me a while. And I would probably share some fanart for those who arenā€™t still aware of the extents of my diabolic mind.

For the moment, Iā€™ll just say that Iā€™m quite hopeful for part 3.

4 Likes

I didnā€™t want to recommend anyone of them, but if I had to then Friendzone is the only one I would recommend honestly. Hi-Jinx is annoying, I barely have any idea who Dr.Hover even is, and Quickie is just an attention wanting asshole.

@No_This_Is_Patrick Well I have coulrophobia so I always live in hope I can one day make my MC run away from Hi-Jinx when she enters the room.

PS Am I the only one who has like, word documents for all these COG/HG books that are series, so you can keep track of your different playthroughs? Cause mine for CCH has gotten a bit big.

2 Likes

Would you sacrifice thousands of lives, just to get rid of him?
If I had to deal with him, I would do it personally so I could avoid, or minimize, any collateral dameges

Soā€¦In the first game, is it impossible to get Teachers Pet status with McCormick if you romance Stunner? Cause if you donā€™t flirt with him in class, you donā€™t get the date. But if you do, you donā€™t hear the lesson on something you have to ask McCormick about later to get approval points.

1 Like

Sims4 is a blessing:

Kudos to @Leem

9 Likes

Well, I suppose heā€™s easier to drown than most sims.

3 Likes

Weā€™ll be putting him into a Household with Lady Argent from Fallen Heroā€¦ do you think either will even make it to the pool?

2 Likes

You can romance Stunner AND still be McCormickā€™s pet. While you would miss out on asking her the question in class, thereā€™s two other ways to raise your relationship with her for that achievement:

• Defend her from Crook
  • Score an A in the HELL finals
1 Like

wish i could say something but my stunner playthrough was the one where i avoided mccormickā€™s reward since it didnā€™t really go with my characterā€™s personality

thereā€™s always the trip up to the country if you leave early and go on the teacher bus sheā€™ll approve of you

I think you also get approval points (or at least donā€™t lose points) if you say nothing. Anyway, you donā€™t need a perfect score to be McCormickā€™s pet. Just a high enough score. So yes, you can disregard the lesson and still be McCormickā€™s pet.

To get perfect score with McCormick

• Do not follow the police car and go straight to school
  • When McCormick takes your attendance, choose any option except wink at her
  • Sit in the front of McCormickā€™s class
  • Raise your hand and answer the question regarding insurance properly (just choose that longest answer)
  • Ace the HELL tests.
  • When selecting how to spend the rest of you time after packing when the school closes choose to head back immediately and ride in the van with the professors.
  • When Crook is hassling McCormick either say nothing or tell Crook to stop.
  • When McCormick asks you what you thought about her class say it was facinating.
1 Like

Well, itā€™s still great work, regardless. My opinion was more comparing him to the likes of Colossus (X-Men), only instead of unitards, he goes with Armani 3-piece suits. Iā€™d imagine him and Barny Stinson would be best bros.

2 Likes

Ehhhā€¦ compared to barnry hedy has an understanding of personal space and consent.

But letā€™s not go there again, we discussed that.

I was simply making the reference based on their love of suits. Definitely not a reference to their sexual interests.

1 Like

Iā€™ll not wink at her this time, see how that goes.

1 Like

I was able to wink at her and I got pet status. So long as you give a teacherā€™s pet answer about purchasing insurance, acing both tests and not talking to the teenagers if you party with DG you should get it.

When I dated Stunner, I gave a pet answer, sat with Crook and DG, aced the tests, ignored her lesson to get Stunnerā€™s attention, danced with DG and didnā€™t speak to the teens, and then said HELL was great. Pet status. You also get bonus points if you side with Tress and focus on the media presentation.

Iirc, talking to the teenagers affects only points with Dean Tolly, not McCormick.

Yup, I was just listing the factors to get the highest points with McCormick. As I said earlier, you donā€™t need perfect score to be her pet, you just need enough points. So you donā€™t have to do everything I listed.

Oh really? Thanks for pointing that out. I must have overlooked that :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like