Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

So, new theory to add to our increasing paranoia, by @MeltingPenguins

"That thing at the airbase
What if it wasnt to create more zeniths… but to get through soviet shields. Thus being a means to negate radiation?
What if prestige wants it to fight villains, dozen wants it to get rid of heroes…
And savior wants to play god
"

Theory is this could be used to negate zenith powers, and now I’m even more worried. Also, damn it Booksmart, of course she’d want it for world domination

2 Likes

So does that mean Streetsmarts has the same agenda or?

Now I’m starting to think all the celebrity supers are just fakers and as evil as The Dozen

1 Like

The following sounds unfortunately like mockery, but I’m being earnest:
I think there’d be a market for bodypillows of some chars… especially Hedonist

4 Likes

Look, there’s Jack Sparrow body pillows in this, the universe we reside in, I’m certain that there’s Hedonist pillows and then some over there, in the universe where he exists.

2 Likes

Yes but the issue is there’s none in this universe yet

Oh! You meant this universe.

Ooh boy.

I mean…yes, there is a market…but I’m unfortunately broke at the moment so I can’t buy out all the stock.

3 Likes

@MeltingPenguins and @rose-court: good thing we are all proper gentle-beings here …

I’m sure there would be a market for all sorts of fan-orientated things… pillows, tops and even refrigerator magnets … :innocent:

Let’s make sure the thread remains on topic, eh? :slight_smile:

Absolutely on topic, no worries.

But one last comment before I go-go:

Does anyone else think there’s a merchandise rivalry between Mega Cat and the Smarts that MC is totally winning?

Why do I think that? Because I can see Mega Cat getting that sweet, sweet Dorito money, while Booksmart, in an attempt to guide people into more healthy eating habits, went for kale chips.

RIP those poor parents who bought their kids Booksmart approved seaweed crisps instead of Mega Cat Mega Cool Cool Ranch flavored Doritos™.

10 Likes

I really wish there was a Hedonist love interest route, he actually is interesting and invested in M.C.! I also was hoping Zenith powers at least unleash it was sad to end up at a stalemate.

I felt you can get an opportunity to view Prestige and Saviour but really aren’t given proper introduction to Ivory Tower, Mendel, the smarts and Trendsetter. Also it would be nice to have a bit of background on others and a recap of the last game. I like the game and all but have limited love interest choices and paths is annoying. For path you should be able to choose at least more options. I also think a option to obtain more gear and recruiting allies to the team makes sense.

I like the game but more options would make the story more interesting. I invested my hopes you got Hedionist as a love interest, even Combat Wombat would be pleasant.

Long story short: offer New love interest, hint or show zenith traits, more backstory of M.C. and established characters, option to go bad, join Savior or Prestige. It would also be nice to have a run down of the S.T. Louis events in the past. Recaps help those that are returning to the series.

1 Like

He said no for the Hedonist due to the controversy. And considering Wombat leaves Speck no matter what, he’ll probably end up like the Unicorn girl but a bit better.

New love interest: counter productive, the others had two books to be developped. Beside, the third game will probably be axed on the final battle between the four main factions.

Yes we will get powers. Power nullification if it hasn’t changed.

We already have enough backstory as is.

We will not be able to be a villain because (as Eric said) it wouldn’t make any sense.

I think we can join Prestige/Savior.

Recaps are unecessary since Eric does a pretty good job at summing up everything that happened with an introduction.

1 Like

Ah, sorry. I threw this in cause eric had asked recently what merch we’d buy (if i understood it correctly) ^^; sorry.

the art contest is already over? i tried a new art style and i am confident now :smile:

You still have some time.

1 Like

thanks,but where exactly i send the art…link or something.
edit:i found nvm

1 Like

@daniboy, I got your email and emailed you back today!

@MeltingPenguins, I have asked my wife to be more hands on with the business parts of my writing so I will ask her about the viability of a Hedonist body pillow.

General: Work is slow on getting a CCH3 beta off the ground but it will get there eventually.

Also, the art contest ends on July 31st at 11:59PM EST, so there’s two weeks left.

3 Likes

I’m not endorsing this site, I just found it on Google:

http://www.snapmade.com/design/21__x_60__body_pillow_case_(dakimakura)-150106024228-1

That’s pretty small though.

JoinsTheBattle

Do you think professors can protect you

7 Likes

I’m gonna stop looking at this because it’s seriously creeping me out, so good job! [shudders violently]

1 Like