Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

I know from what McCormick has taught the MC that guns are bad and you shouldn’t associate with them but I really want my MC to have a gun.

@Eric_Moser What’re your thoughts about our non-zenith getting ahold of a six-gun?

Make way for the new hero: Gun Man, because they can’t sue if they’re dead.

1 Like

Great. Give Black Bullet more ammunition to kill you and your friends. Literally.

3 Likes

Which part indicated that MC was watching the PC? I must have missed that in my playthroughs…

I feel the same about Tress. Was why I decided to go with romancing Stoic instead :stuck_out_tongue:

I name all my Detectives The Mysterious Stranger… So you might see why I would like a revolver, eh?

After the Manipulator fight. winning leads to Dean Tolly showing an unusual display of affection towards you, like “As long as you, specifically, are alive, then everything was worth it.” And then she tells you that Megacat has been watching you, and is extremely proud of you.

1 Like

Wise and truthful words.

1 Like

Hi i have two quick questions. It would be nice if someone could help me out.

1. Even though i kept my secrets in Part 1 and got the message from nil i wasnt contacted by hım in Part 2.
  2. How do i read the E Mail from mega Cat? İ am a detective with the Level3 Hacking Gear and 9 hmm.

For 2 you need shhh to successfully sneak out. Got that too?

You have to be Nil’s pet in CCH1. Then in CCH2, after you visit Prestige, you must choose to leave for the alley to find Nil instead of staying to hear Dean Tolly’s talk.

1 Like

Oh i didnt know that. Will try that out next time.
Thanks Lot

Yes i successfully sneaked out. I even hacked her computer but didnt get the achievement. Maybe it is a bug. I will try it again. Thanks.

Holy f*** I know why Mega Cat is looking for our MC (if he is)!

Remember my theory about him trying to even the odds with Savior because they can create New Zeniths?

What if he wants our MC to succeed because it would prove that you can have powerless heroes and therefore give him more “soldiers”?

Food for thought: what if he isnt even looking for “more soldiers” but needs the mc to succeed cause he knows the mc’s dad had proof savior’s been working with the dozen, that megacat never found

5 Likes

See, I was saying the cat is shady. I don’t know about the smarts but MC still is shady

I feel that the Smarts are shady in their own way. Booksmart’s Utopia Project is really suspicious… as was her refusal to give you information about the Dozen.

3 Likes

Sorry I haven’t been around to add much to the conversation but I’m working on a new non-CS project and sorta getting lost in that at the moment.

I enjoy seeing all the CCH speckulation though! It’s awesome having so many potential directions to take things!

And just 20 days left in the Summer Art Contest! I only have a few submissions, so either they’ll start trickling in more frequently in these last few weeks or the competition or judging is going to be pretty damn easy!

8 Likes

Booksmart’s World Utopia idea is beyond shady. It’s just a flat out world domination + mind control scheme.

3 Likes

Authoritarianism disguised as Utopia COMMUNISM!

We must stop the Smart’s and their Commie Plans before it’s too late!

Edit: /me looks at username
Oh… I forgot about that.

Now we must wait for the final reveals. :sob:

IMG_20180706_162311

1 Like